BY DR. SCHOLL'S #4 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr Scholl's® Massaging Gel Insoles Women's Sizes - 6-10.

Improved! Stay in place heel.

Tri-comfort® Orthotics.

Clinically proven pain relief.

1. Ball of foot.

2. Arch.

3. Heel.

No trimming required.

One pair. see more...

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Women's Size 6-10
  • "I got this after I had tried the Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heels, because the High Heels did not work for my boots." in 5 reviews
  • "My feet felt amazing after a long day of chasing kids." in 3 reviews
Kelsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sometimes I stand for 12+ hours a day. I make people look and feel wonderful from their hair to the polish in their toes and I love my job! But at the end of the day my feet and lower back are SCREAMING! I just recently purchased these insoles and have already noticed a huge difference. They feel like I’m standing on clouds and give my feet, knees, and back the support they need! I got them for only $10 and Walmart but you can find them for around the same price on Amazon as well!
Monet S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really nice I have these in a few of my favorite tennis shoes. They make them so comfortable and I love them. Bought mine from footlocker, you should be able to find them in Walmart.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have these in most shoes, I am on my feet all day and sometimes things get a little funky. These insoles give your feet from sliding around when you have no shoes on and also keep your feet smelling fresh. Good price
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I just bought these for my favorite boots and they feel amazing. I've worn my soles down but couldn't put myself to throwing my boots away. I've bought these for less than 10 dollars and you can find them basically anywhere.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing!!! If you need good support these work great. I stand and walk a lot and these keep my feet and ankles from hurting. They are pretty cheap and they fit well in my shoes. I would recommend this product.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I actually put these inside my high heel boots (before I realized they made high heel specific ones). They help so my feet don’t end up sore at the end of the day. They also help my arch. I love them and would definitely recommend them!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Scholls inserts are my absolute favorite! These hug my feet all day and make walking and rubbing so much more enjoyable! They're easy to pop in your shoes, and I was so impressed at how much better I felt at the end of the day using these.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I received this complimentary product for testing purposes -- Since putting them in I have worn them to work twice. Once while I was working the phones (up and down quite a bit, but mostly sitting) and once up front (mostly on my feet with some sitting). The day on the phones I had zero foot pain. It was nice! Also didn't feel the need to take them off as soon as I got home, so hubby enjoyed seeing me in heels. The day up front I did end up with some foot pain, but it was tolerable. The soreness was gone as soon as I got off my feet, whereas before the insoles it would hurt the rest of the night. A definite improvement in my opinion! I am definitely buying another pair of these for another pair of shoes I can't wear to work.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchased running shoes which where highly recommended for people who suffer back pain while walking/running. Well the sneakers helped my back pain but now my feet hurt in them so I purchased these insoles in the hopes they might fix the problem since I spent $100 (yikes) on sneakers that hurt my feet-👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊😊 they did the trick!!! I'm even buying more for my other shoes 😊👍🏻thank you Dr Scholls!!❤️❤️❤️
Natasha P.
Universal City, TX
I received these complimentary from Influenster in the MamaVoxBox but I will definitely be buying more for my other shoes. I threw these into my every day tennis shoes and what a difference! The soles are literally wearing out of these shoes and my Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Women's Outrageous Comfort Insoles made me forget all about that. My feet felt amazing after a long day of chasing kids. They even kept my comfy through football practice with my oldest. I can't wait to use them in all my shoes!
Remi C.
Are these really comfortable? How do your feet feel after hours of wear
Damonika F.
Will theses really work for standing and walking about 7 hours a day for a period of time? Last time I bought gel insoles they only lasted me 2 weeks!?!
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I stand & walk a lot during the day at work & my heels get so sore. Would these help stop or even lessen the pain at the end of the day?
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
How long does the gel last? Does it rip, get dirty, smell, etc? Also, if it does get dirty after a while, can you safely put it in the washer/dryer?
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these inserts comfortable to put into tennis shoes or clogs? How long will they last for with average wear?