BY DR. SCHOLL'S #4 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr Scholl's® Massaging Gel Insoles Women's Sizes - 6-10.

Improved! Stay in place heel.

Tri-comfort® Orthotics.

Clinically proven pain relief.

1. Ball of foot.

2. Arch.

3. Heel.

No trimming required.

One pair. see more...

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Women's Size 6-10
  • "I got this after I had tried the Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heels, because the High Heels did not work for my boots." in 5 reviews
  • "My feet felt amazing after a long day of chasing kids." in 3 reviews
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I purchased running shoes which where highly recommended for people who suffer back pain while walking/running. Well the sneakers helped my back pain but now my feet hurt in them so I purchased these insoles in the hopes they might fix the problem since I spent $100 (yikes) on sneakers that hurt my feet-👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊😊 they did the trick!!! I'm even buying more for my other shoes 😊👍🏻thank you Dr Scholls!!❤️❤️❤️
Lizz S.
these were great for the first few uses - i stand on my feet all day on concrete flooring for work and after the 5th or so day, i noticed they didn't provide nearly as much support as when i first used them. too pricey to buy all the time for replacements.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
So, i bought this because I have to stand all day at work and I feel like after a couple weeks I feel like I need to get new ones. I don't want to have to keep buying new ones every other week!!
Jean M.
Mcadoo, PA
Great insoles for my work shoes. Make being on my feet all day much more comfy especially being on my feet 8-10 hours a day. Very comfy and the massaging action really makes my feet feel good.
Reilly A.
It's a life saver!!!0 definitely get this item! PLEASE GET THIS ITEM U WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT THANKS FOR READING FRIENDS!!! BYEEEE
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
I use these for my work boots and they make my feet feel great. The cusion makes a big difference. Totally recommend them.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Dr. Scholls inserts are my absolute favorite! These hug my feet all day and make walking and rubbing so much more enjoyable! They're easy to pop in your shoes, and I was so impressed at how much better I felt at the end of the day using these.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have these in most shoes, I am on my feet all day and sometimes things get a little funky. These insoles give your feet from sliding around when you have no shoes on and also keep your feet smelling fresh. Good price
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
These are amazing!!! If you need good support these work great. I stand and walk a lot and these keep my feet and ankles from hurting. They are pretty cheap and they fit well in my shoes. I would recommend this product.
amanda b.
Irvine, CA
Holy grail of all shoe insoles!! They are so comfortable its incredible. Thenonly thing is that in certain shows they can slip backwards but only for certain shoes, i guess because of the fitting. Otherwise, i highly recommend these babies. Everyone in my family uses them, even on a regular basis. They're great
Remi C.
Are these really comfortable? How do your feet feel after hours of wear
Damonika F.
Will theses really work for standing and walking about 7 hours a day for a period of time? Last time I bought gel insoles they only lasted me 2 weeks!?!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
How long does the gel last? Does it rip, get dirty, smell, etc? Also, if it does get dirty after a while, can you safely put it in the washer/dryer?
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Are these inserts comfortable to put into tennis shoes or clogs? How long will they last for with average wear?
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I stand & walk a lot during the day at work & my heels get so sore. Would these help stop or even lessen the pain at the end of the day?