Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareDr. Scholl's
Massaging Gel Insoles For Women - Size (6-10)

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles For Women - Size (6-10)

We designed Dr. Scholl's&® Massaging Gel&® Insoles especially for people with foot and leg fatigue and foot discomfort . Made with Massaging Gel&® technology, they double the comfort in your shoes*, so you can feel comfortable and more energized all day.

I have flat feet. Are these gel inserts helpful?
Does this work?
Looking for insoles for work! I work at Amazon, for 4 days and 10hrs a day. I’m on my feet most of my shift so I want something super comfortable!
Start your review of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles For Women - Size (6-10)!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
I used these in a pair of older shoes that were beginning to hurt my feet. They fit well inside of shoes and definitely decreased the amount of pain I had wearing those shoes.
Lisa J.
I’ve had great success with these gel insoles. They fit inside the shoe exact and are soft in all the right places. They last for awhile also, mine lasted for over a year before I replaced them. I paid 9.99 for a pair at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Ninna W.
I work and stand in my feet at work and some of my work shoes aren't comfortable. My feet just ache. And so I tried these Dr. Scholl's gel inserts to see if I would get some relief and it really does help. I feel more comfort in the arch of my foot. I will be buying more of these. They do really help. And they are affordable. I bought mine at walmart.
Tracey P.
usa
bought these because I work all day on my feet and I hoped they would help my aching feet. I understand working long shifts are going to be tiresome but these insoles made my feet hurt even worse. The gel part under the heal may look cool but the seam where it and the blue material met rubbed my heal almost raw and felt like I had blisters. The overall shape didn't fit to my foot, the heal was super narrow and my feet are killing me even more so than without them.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
I honestly don’t feel like these help at all. When it comes to pain on my feet it’s probably for standing too long and putting these in my shoe would just make it worse. Since I am not used to them I just can’t stand them.
Amy L.
Burlington, IA
These were just okay, I ended up having my foot doctor special make a set for me in his office because I couldn’t find any that would work for my feet issues. These are a little spendy for something that didn’t work at all
Sisi K.
It turned a garbage after 1-2 times use. The Money Back Guarantee is fake. I have mailed the receipt and bar code from the package. They told me that I should sent the soles without providing me a prepaid label. Bad Service. Do not spend your time with them and postages from your pocket.  Just return the item wherever you had bought from.
Tiffany E.
Definitely and investment if you have a job that keeps you on your feet alot! Why not make those long hours at work a little more comfortable!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
These pads can be worn under your shoes when you go on a date and you will walk for a long time point. They hold well and do not. #voxbox
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
These are so comfortable to wear all day. They helped save my back when I was working long retail days. They fit nicely in the shoe and mold to your feet. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...