Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Men's Sizes 8-13, 1-pair Packages (Pack of 3)

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Tina C.
My husband got these and they are easy to use and work. Cheaper than traditional orthotics, they don't last as long or work as well, but they are easy to get and the price is reasonable ~$6-12. It is incredibly easy to cut the top to fit the insole of your shoe. Just be prepared to replace these every 4-6 months and save the sole if you ever want to go back. Otherwise, you really will be stuck needing replaceable insoles. This is great for those with back issues and pronation/supination, although nothing can compensate for good posture and physical therapy!
Beth D.
Dr Scholls is a really good brand for shoe inserts! the messaging gels feel really good if you're on your feet all day. they do cost more than simple foam inserts
Chrystal S.
Bought for my boyfriend to use in his work shoes. He loves the added comfort and I love that they don't wear out as quick as other brands. Pricey but worth it as they don't get replaced as often as other's.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are super comfortable! They may be a little on the expensive side but that's because they're definitely worth it. They're long lasting and provide great support/cushion.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has these in most of shoes, mostly sneakers. He said whether walking or biking his feet rarely feel tired or hurt at all.
Bennie F.
Adds a little comfort for those long days constantly on your feet. Great for running or just taking a walk
Charlene B.
Meriden, CT
My whole family places these in there shoes and we cut them to even fit in our high heels lol
krizia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First time trying then but it was worth it price is reasonable I use them all the time now
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband got these and they work really well. They do not last very long though.
Suzette B.
Watson Ave, Ontario
Love this product. I work on my feet all day they are often tired and achy by the end of my shift. When I use Dr Scholls massaging gel they are no so tired anymore. I still have energy at the end of the day