BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Invigorating - pedicure foot spa give your feet a break with our heated foot spa from dr scholl's. This foot bath is shaped to fit your feet, while the textured base stimulates blood flow after a long day at work or play. . The smart heat feature avoids a rapid cooling down of water. It is not suitable for heating cold water. For a warm water massage, you must begin with water at the desired temperature. . Important: do not allow the footbath to run continuously for longer than 20 minutes. Switch it off and allow the unit to cool down to room temperature. Only use in 20 minute intervals. . Features: 1. Soothing massage bubbles 2.... see more...

• Is this affordable? And is it worth buying? I want to get somethi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is an all-time favorite for grandmother she has no circulation in her legs so they are very touchy and tender so I can easily suckered feet in vinegar soap and a little bit of baking soda then right after I put it in this and it really helps me wash away all the dead skin or anything that she has it is not that hard and we use it quite often so we need a new one
Genesis D.
This is a great product! I like that fact that it leaves your feet soft while you can stay at home instead going to the salon. Good quality and long lasting product. I would recommend to others. This just makes life easier. You can use it after a long work day.
Debbie H.
08754
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely am in love with this product. After using this product for only a few weeks I will never go back to using my cheeper brand again. What a difference..this is the best foot spa zI have ever used. The positional foot jets are amazing..the water warming feature is a must have..one feature is better than the next..I cannot describe how happy I am with my purchase. After a long day at work I can't believe what a difference it has made having the foot spa at home to undwind with. I highly recommend this product.
Roxanne S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love this product! Can sit and watch TV while soaking your sore feet. Better than spending tons of money at the spa or going out to have it done. You can relax at home! Works great! Makes your feet feel amazing!
Valerie C.
Lake park, Ga
Leaves your feet feeling soft, just like in the salon. It's cheaper than going to a salon. You can use it while your watching TV & let your feet soak. I live this!!
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
After a long day on my feet I enjoy coming home and using this. It is a cheaper alternative to going to the nail salon for a relaxing foot soak.
Courtney B.
Never tried it. But it sounds prettY awesome. I'll have to try it sometime. Soon.
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
As a production worker standing for up to 12 hours a day , this is what I want to see as soon as I walk through my home door ... with some salt beads a nice cold cup of water and a bag of vegi chips my night is complete ..... I love this its so relaxing , better than going out spending money this is a one time payment and is very durable
Ashley H.
Is this affordable? And is it worth buying? I want to get something like it so I can do my own pedicures