BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Clinically Proven 24 Hour Moisturization With Just One Use. see more...

Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I have tried this product Dr. Scholl's has been around for years and they are a trusted brand when it comes to feet. This lotion made my skin extra soft and it soaked in so easily and did not leave a film on my feet! Highly recommend if you have rough feet or even just tired feet!
Genita K.
This is a great cream to use for dry skin. I try to take care of my feet but sometimes they get dry. After my shower I use the cream and put socks on. He next morning my feet are so soft.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Although I don't have Diabetes, I enjoy applying Dr. Scholl's Intensive Foot Moisturizer for My achy, dry feet.
Maria Paz G.
me parece buen producto tambien sirve mucho este producto tambien para algunas personas tambien igual
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
My grandma who has diabetes uses this and so does my mom who doesn't and they both love it.