BY DR. SCHOLL'S #21 in Insteps & Insoles

LENORE H.
Im on my feet all day at work. Ive tried so many Insoles to help me get through the day. These are awesome! Dr. Scholl's rescue's me every time! I broke my foot a few years ago and things haven't been the same. I received orthotics, but have a hard time keeping my shoe from slipping off or feeling too tight...even with different thicknesses! These are perfect and so inexpensive! These take care of my arch, too!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I currently use these insoles in multiple pairs of my shoes, i find them to work wonders when im wearing a heal also when i wear sneakers, i find that they take the pain and stress off my foot and arch. the price is great, they last quite a while before needing replacement, i would recommend using these.
Crystal S.
Hanford, CA
WE DEFINITLY CANNOT GO WITHOUT THESE, ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND , HE LABOURS AND HIS WORK CARRIES ALOT OF STANDING,LIFTING,WALKING 95% OF HIS HOURS AND HE WOULD COME HOME SO STRESSED WITH ACHES AND CRAMPS, BUT A YEAR AGO WE STARTED BUYING THESE AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ""THANK YOU"" !
Angela M.
Charlotte, NC
Love all of the dr scholls products the shoes are great and can be found at walmart so the prices are ffairly reasonable especially for the quality. love the insoles for my non dr scholls shoes
Naomi S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm on my feet a lot for work and these area life-saver! They are super comfortable and makea long soft feel like it's only been 2 hours. Highly recommended!
Brittney H.
I would not be able to stand on my feet for 16 hours a day if I didn't have my Dr. Scholl's inserts in my shoes.
Chrissy W.
Mount Vernon, KY
I bought these for myself. I have severe back issues and these really helped me. I will buy them again.
Trisha M.
Southport, NC
I tried these when I was on my feet a lot waiting tables. These insoles did wonders for my feet.
Jennifer W.
Elkhorn, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Help make shoes more comfortable and last a long time but they were hard to cut into the shoes
Monica G.
Downey, CA
Great insole for shoes that fit too big. They also add extra cushion and support. They also come in a thinner sole.