Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever - 24 CT uploaded by Karlee G.Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever - 24 CT uploaded by Hollie B.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's® Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever.
Guaranteed Pain Relief!
Sodium Sulfide gel 1%.
Only Treatment Proven to Relieve Ingrown Toenail Pain*.
Medicated gel softens nail for easy trimming.
12 Retainer Ring Cushions.
12 Protection Bandages.
Net wt 8.5g (0.3oz). see more...

Jessica H.
This product works wonders! I get ingrown toenails frequently, no matter how much I trim my toenails I just get them. I will admit the product doesn't have to most pleasant smell, but it does numb it to where you're able to get it out without any pain. I should note that it does NOT prevent ingrown toenails it only helps aid you in removing them!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
1 use and I’m a believer! Not only stopped the uncomfortable pain every time I walk, but has softened the nail enough for me to begin pulling the nail away from my skin to cut it out. Always had to do this with tons of pain so the $9usd I paid for it is well well worth it!!
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever - 24 CT did not relieve the pain, the silver in it smelled awful, just applying the bandage mage it hurt even worse, and because it was constantly wet my toe got massurated.
Hollie B.
This worked quickly! It softened the toe nail enough to relieve the pain. Unfortunately, I get ingrown toe nails frequently and this did not entirely eliminate the problem.
Mckenzie M.
Columbia City, IN
This helped me so much when I was on vacation! My toe hurt so bad and I had to use it for it will soften my nail. I give it a 8/10

back