BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Pain Relief All Day, Every Day. Immediately Helps to Absorb Pain-Inducing Shock at it s Source. Relieves Heel Pain from Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Spurs. Shock Guard® Absorbs & Reduces Impact with Every Step. The Cupping Design Supports the Heel s Natural Padding. Clinically Proven Pain Relief. Is this Right for Me? Dr. Scholl s Pain Relief Orthotics Heel is designed for people who suffer from heel pain, including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. H. see more...

Elizabeth B.
I purchased these a few months into my retail job at a sporting goods store because my feet were killing me even if I only had a 4 hour shift. I have plantar fasciitis and hoped these would at least decrease my heel pain overtime. They worked for about 2 days and then nothing. The only way I could tell a difference is if I tried putting on my shoes without them in and that was much more uncomfortable. I really wish these would have helped, but they didn't.
Maria R.
This product is the worst thing you can buy if you have plantar fasciitis. It doesn't work and your feet end up hurting you than what you had them hurting
Carol F.
Burton, MI
I suffer from plantar fasciitis. These insoles work great and allow me to continue working on my feet all day.