Dr. Scholl's Gel Heel Cushions uploaded by Grizette M.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Relieves Heel Discomfort. Outrageous Comfort® - Massaging Gel Waves Act Like Tiny Springs to Absorbs Shock. Tapered Design – Fits Easily in All Shoes. All Day Cushioning. Absorbs Shock You have heel sensitivity & discomfort. You want relief from heel sensitivity with Massaging Gel® comfort. You need Dr. Scholl s ® Massaging Gel® Heel Cushions. see more...

Erin B.
Charlotte, NC
These are awesome. I got on one of those machines and it showed me exactly what I needed. I have flat feet and my feet don't hurt after standing on them all day.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought these from walgreens because I put a lot of extra pressure on my heels and other insoles weren't really helping me. They take the pain out of your heels but that's really the only place they target. If you have pain in your knees, balls of your feet, etc this product is not for you.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really hoped these would be okay, but they are thick and short, so when I walked with them in my flats, my shoes kept slipping off and the insert would fall out. Not sure if its because the back of my shoes were too low or if these just weren't a good product.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
I was a retail sales manager for 15 years, working very long hours on my feet with heel spurs. These will change your life!! Please put some DR SHOALS in your shoes. These inserts w gel have saved me so many days of pain...
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I work for 6 hours a day for 5 days straight just standing on my feet and these are answers to my prayers!!!! i really needed some comfort and i didn't know where to turn. but someone i know told me about this and i felt like it was the last option! they are amazing. they feel like i don't even have anything on my feet! i would highly recommend these
Cecilia V.
I have bought the Dr. Scholls Heel Cushions before and I did not like them at all. They did not relief any foot pain when wearing my heels.
B M.
Euless , TX
Great product if you're on your feet a lot like I am. Definitely helps take the pressure off of my feet and fits snug in my heel.
Jamie D.
Burbank , CA
Stopped my daughters pain during soccer with sever's disease.bought it at target. Not a cure, but helps her play when it hurts.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I'm on my feet a lot and I'm very active so my feet hurt a lot. When I wear these heel cushions my feet feel better.
Julie D.
Youngstown, OH
These have made my job bareable during the holidays, long hours on my feet. easy to insert. stay in place well.