Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away Wart Remover uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #74 in Skin Treatments

Removes Warts Fast as Few as 1 Treatment. Freeze Away™ Common & Plantar War Remover Removes warts fast, with as few as 1 treatment Works on both Common and Plantar warts Method used by doctors Safe and effective for kids ages 4 and up This easy-to-use kit has everything you need to quickly and effectively remove common and plantar warts.  Using the same treatment method that doctors use on their patients, Freeze Away Wart Remover freezes the wart immediately, causing the treated wart to fall off in as few as 10 days.  By the time the wart falls off, healthy new skin will have formed underneath. Kit Includes: 7 Disposable Applicators 1 Reusable Activator Read the complete information booklet inside the box before use and keep for future reference. Use Freeze Away Wart Remover only if y. see more...

• Does this really work? I have heard it hurts and they come back.2 Answers
  • Does this really work on warts?2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on a 5 year old?2 Answers
Alexis H.
Seattle, WA
I bought this for my husband who had a recent run in with a few warts on his feet. They literally showed up overnight and came in quite large. I had heard good things about this product so decided to give it a try. We used the first treatment and saw immediate results. He said he could literally feel it dying. We had to do one. more treatment on them and then they were gone and have not returned since. In the event either of us gets any more warts I will be getting this product for sure!
Lena S.
Was very affordable. Did what it said with one application the wart was gone.  It is a great way to remove warts.  Before this product I would have to go see a doctor just to get it removed.  It was very pricey to keep having to return five different times to have the same procedure done on the same wart.  This product got rid of it in one application and it has never come back.
Edie T.
I bought this for one of my nephews who was having problems with warts and it didn’t really work. I’m going to try using it a couple more times and hopefully it helps.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this on my son who had a wart on his thumb. After just one application it has started to go away. It is really cold and does sting a little bit due to how cold it is. It says it is safe to use on kids as young as 4 but I would advise against that because my son is 11 and he didn't like how cold it was or the fact that it does hurt.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a lot of warts on the bottom of my feet. I got this from walgreens at the recommendation of my doctor. The process for this kit is long, arduous, and usually it doesn't remove the whole wart, because it's back a week later. If you really have a wart problem, just go to the doctor and have it removed.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I didn't find this stuff to work good at all. My son had some warts on his finger. I did this treatment and the warts were still there. Even after more than one treatment. Apple cider vinegar works better for warts than this did.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found it works. It's a bit expensive but it does work . It remove the word on my face within three days. It is not affordable it's expensive. Yes it's meets standards. I do recommend it to others.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
We had luck with this product On some if you do it right! On others you may have to go to the Doctor ! That was the case for us! I think it just depends on the wart and other factors ! It did work on some though
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
i used to have a bunch of warts on my knee, I used this product for a long time until i went to the dermatologist and has them frozen off professionally. It helped to shrink the size but did not make them go away, it was painful but doable.
Elizabeth M.
I used this product to get rid of a wart on my nose.  It was small and not very noticeable and worked quite well.  I don't know how well it would work with a larger wart, though.
Bryan C.
Temple, GA
Does this really work for regular warts?
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work on warts?
Beth M.
Is this okay to use on a 5 year old?
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Does this really work? I have heard it hurts and they come back.