Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away Wart Remover uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #22 in Skin Treatments

Removes Warts Fast as Few as 1 Treatment. Freeze Away™ Common & Plantar War Remover Removes warts fast, with as few as 1 treatment Works on both Common and Plantar warts Method used by doctors Safe and effective for kids ages 4 and up This easy-to-use kit has everything you need to quickly and effectively remove common and plantar warts.  Using the same treatment method that doctors use on their patients, Freeze Away Wart Remover freezes the wart immediately, causing the treated wart to fall off in as few as 10 days.  By the time the wart falls off, healthy new skin will have formed underneath. Kit Includes: 7 Disposable Applicators 1 Reusable Activator Read the complete information booklet inside the box before use and keep for future reference. Use Freeze Away Wart Remover only if y. see more...

• Does this really work? I have heard it hurts and they come back.2 Answers
  • Does this really work on warts?2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on a 5 year old?2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this on my son who had a wart on his thumb. After just one application it has started to go away. It is really cold and does sting a little bit due to how cold it is. It says it is safe to use on kids as young as 4 but I would advise against that because my son is 11 and he didn't like how cold it was or the fact that it does hurt.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a lot of warts on the bottom of my feet. I got this from walgreens at the recommendation of my doctor. The process for this kit is long, arduous, and usually it doesn't remove the whole wart, because it's back a week later. If you really have a wart problem, just go to the doctor and have it removed.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't find this stuff to work good at all. My son had some warts on his finger. I did this treatment and the warts were still there. Even after more than one treatment. Apple cider vinegar works better for warts than this did.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I found it works. It's a bit expensive but it does work . It remove the word on my face within three days. It is not affordable it's expensive. Yes it's meets standards. I do recommend it to others.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
We had luck with this product On some if you do it right! On others you may have to go to the Doctor ! That was the case for us! I think it just depends on the wart and other factors ! It did work on some though
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
i used to have a bunch of warts on my knee, I used this product for a long time until i went to the dermatologist and has them frozen off professionally. It helped to shrink the size but did not make them go away, it was painful but doable.
Elizabeth M.
I used this product to get rid of a wart on my nose.  It was small and not very noticeable and worked quite well.  I don't know how well it would work with a larger wart, though.
Stephanie H.
Port Hueneme , CA
First of all, I had a wart on my foot and I never bothered to do anything to it until a year later or more. it took me two of these boxes to completely remove my wart but it worked! it was a larger size wart so that's why it took me two boxes. it can burn, but that's what it is, it's freezing it away, just make sure it doesn't come in contact with your skin. during this whole wart removing process I would pick at it as well and remove my scabs. it took some patience but I'm very happy to have it gone now :)
William S.
Independence, MO
I have tried this in the past to get rid of a few pesky warts on my hand. It really was like trying to put out a house fire with a garden hose. It simply did not have the power to penetrate deep enough into the warts to kill them completely. I finally had to do the job myself with a pocket knife and a hot flame and as horrible as that sounds, it worked ten times better than this stuff.
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Bought one of these kits twice now and they have worked wonders. First time was a wart on my finger the most recent was a stubborn plantars wart on the bottom of my foot. I used the treatment three times (recommended max) and with a little pumice Stone scrub it is long gone. Thank you for making an easy to use affordable solution to these stubborn things!
Bryan C.
Temple, GA
Does this really work for regular warts?
Beth M.
Is this okay to use on a 5 year old?
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Does this really work? I have heard it hurts and they come back.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work on warts?