Dr. Scholl's For Her Ultra Overnight Foot Cream uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholls For Her Ultra Overnight Foot Cream softens rough dry skin overnight and deeply moisturizes the thickest layers of skin on the foot. It is made of a special blend of aloe and palm oil that softens even the roughest driest skin. see more...

Kimberly-Faye A.
UTTERSON, ON
I do home heslth care so im always on my feet and with it being winter my feet are often wet and get very dry. This product Feels amazing on my feet. Has been very effective on my dry callused feet and helps me sleep without feeling the roughness.
Meaghann S.
This stuff definitely works. I don't think I use it as often as I should because I still have scaly feet during the winter. This cream makes it MUCH more manageable!
Carolyn F.
This is a wonderful foot product! It made my feet so off and moisturized! I loved that the smell was calming and repaired my roughy heels very quickly! Very price too:)