Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Stick uploaded by Amanda K.Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Stick uploaded by Amanda B.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's® For Her® Rub Relief™ Stick.
Helps Prevent Shoe Rubbing!
Instant Protection.
Invisible Layer of Defense.
Net wt 0.25 oz (7.1g). see more...

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Olathe, KS
This little thing is such a lifesaver. I use this every day that I wear closed tow shoes or shoes that could rub my feet wrong. It is really easy to use and I love being able to toss it in my bag to take with me for the day. I picked this one up at WalMart. I would highly recommend this product!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
I became obsessed with this when I was traveling often for work. It makes Uncomfy shoes a little more bearable and protects your toes and heels from blisters.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I keep a tube in my purse at all times. It definitely does its job. Even works for when clothes are rubbing.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product has saved me in a handful of situations. Perfect for those strappy shoes, New shoes for the back of your heel or the top of your feet. Make sure you apply before you put the shoes on . Helps prevent friction which causes those painful blisters.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
The stick has saved my life lol. Iam always wearing shoes and i don't have to worry about it ruining my feet
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I love this stick! It helps prevent blisters way better than anything I've ever used and I don't have to worry about wearing band-aids anymore.