BY DR. SCHOLL'S #3 in Insteps & Insoles

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2” or higher. They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They’re proven to improve the way you feel in heels! Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

• So I'm engaged and soon to be Mrs.Alexander on May 8,2017 and I h...1 Answers
  • Do these have to be replaced every so often? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these so badly! Anyone know how much they are and w...1 Answers
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insole
  • "I enjoy them, I do not although feel as though I could wear heels longer, it was about the same amount of comfort with them. " in 49 reviews
  • "I love wearing heels but i have some that hurt my feet when im standing for long period of times i purchase the insoles it easy to put on heels its comfortable cause of the gel feeling on it its thick that the regular one that come in the heel i just like the insole but its just the price thou its pretty pricy just for one pair " in 32 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the SunVoxBox and was excited about trying out Dr Scholl's Heel Insoles." in 16 reviews
  • "made my feet very comfortable since im not used to high heels so great for beginners and im sure it will be great for long terms users." in 9 reviews
  • "The arch support is really great and I did love them for that, but they slid around in my shoes and after a few days gave me blisters on the heel of both feet." in 8 reviews
Nava S.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these to put in a pair of heels that I own. Usually when I wear these heels normally, I have blisters on the bottom of my feet (I typically only wear these for special events, such as a wedding). After putting these insoles in, I have to admit it does feel better. I gave this 3 stars because although it feels better, it isn’t as comfy as I wished it’d be.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I love these!!!! I only wear heels with these it just makes them much more comfortable and I’m able to wear them all day without any trouble!! They are long lasting and very inexpensive they are amazing!
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have these in every high heel shoe I wear. I used to work 12 hour shifts in 7 inch heels and these got me through it. I didn’t even realize I had heels on they became so usually comfortable.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I️ like these, they’re just good though, not great. I️ probably would’ve given them a four star rating if they were a little thicker and had a better adhesive. These unfortunately don’t have a soft, cottony or even cloth like material where the pads of your feet go. These are literally feet to rubber and whose feet DONT sweat in heels?! Come one. Some women already have trouble enough walking in heels and then you’re feet are sweaty and sliding around in the heels. I’d try another brand first before I️ buy these again. Not quality for the $8-$10 price tag.
Rosemarie J.
Joliet, IL
I am an overweight woman. If you too are an overweight woman you know that wearing heels without pain is an out of this world dream. I was introduced to this product through a group I belong to and was able to try the product that I had never heard of prior to the campaign. I was in my own world of knowledge of the foot problems I have because of my weight. Anytime I have been in heels I literally last maybe 5 minutes in them because of the pain that occurs. For those of you who know, that pain and burning sensation in the ball of your feet is the first thing to occur. You then start walking funny. You try to shift your weight to your heels thinking that it will release the pain on the balls of your feet. No luck. Not only are the balls of your feet still burning but the heels of your feet also start to have pain. You’re walking around like an idiot taking a tenth of a step with each stride wishing you would have never put the heels on in the first place, but it’s the only thing you have and you’re suffering through it the best you can. Then, you finally give up after the battle that has lasted maybe 5 minutes, 10 if you’re lucky, and you rip your shoes off and just go barefoot. Trust me ladies this has happened to me on several occasions at get togethers such as weddings. It is somewhat embarrassing; but the soothing feeling is at the end of the night when all the women, heavy and thin, have taken off their heels because no one is capable of suffering that much. Though many a time I wish I could have lasted as long as little miss size 2 in her heels for hours where I lasted 8 minutes. The inserts were the answer. I started off by telling myself I was going to only where them for 3 minutes before the burning would occur because I didn’t want to go through that, even though I was around the house, on the first try. Believe it or not, my first try I wore them for a half hour! The only reason I took them off was because I have a bad ankle as well (not weight related) that just wouldn’t tolerate the heel walking because I hadn’t been used to it. After several walk throughs with the inserts, I lasted 4 hours with heels on without any pain. It was a beautiful time! I can only imagine how the inserts would feel for a smaller woman who just ends up in pain as well because of the unnatural way a woman’s foot is in heels. Please, please, please, if you have trouble wearing heels and wish you could wear them longer, try this product. I don’t think you will turn back. I no longer have to take heels off, wear only 1/8” heels, or just strictly flats because of this miraculous product! In fact, I can actually wear heels on more than special occasions like weddings. I can wear them with jeans if I want, though I’m not a fashionista and do not understand the heel/jean combo. I can dress up more and be able to wear heels because of the Dr. Scholl’s inserts. Trust me…. Heavy or thin… big or small…. You should try these out. I believe you will be thankful!
April P.
I received these to try in my SunKissed VoxBox and I never thought that anything could make wearing high heels comfortable for long periods of time... But Dr.Scholl's proved me wrong.
My first concern was that it wasn't going to stay in place, my second concern was that it had an arch in it and I have flat feet so anything with an arch causes pain for me, and my third concern was that my straps on my shoes were going to feel tighter once I used these.

I received these literally a day before I went on vacation with family so I really put these to the test!
First my concerns:
The sticky adhesive on the back of these really held! I had absolutely no problem walking around, they stayed right where I put them.
The built in arch was hardly noticeable while wearing these and lastly my straps did not feel tight once applied to my shoe either.
Another plus is that they were absolutely hidden too! No one could see them and I was wearing backless heels with only straps across my foot.
The first day I wore these I spent 6 hours on my feet at Downtown Disney. I literally did not sit down until we stopped for dinner. It was amazing that I was able to walk around in comfort while wearing my heels. Usually after 4 hours of heavy walking I'd have some achy arches and tired toes! Now you know how when you're walking around on heels you feel fine but the moment you stop then try to walk again is when you start to have discomfort? Well that didn't occur either. I was able to get up and go for more walking without any tired or achy feet!
Even in the evening after taking off my heels for the day my feet weren't achy at all!
The daredevil in me decided that I would wear my heels with the Dr.Scholl's insoles to walk around Magic Kingdom!
For nearly 12 hours I wore my heels, walking around and without any discomfort!

I would absolutely recommend Dr.Scholl's Insoles for her High Heels! No longer are the days where you have to carry around back up sandals or wear a shorter heel to work. You can buy those amazing heels for whatever event you have and wear them comfortably all day.
Jenna H.
Orlando, FL
Life. Changing. I love to wear sky high heels when I dress up, but the pain in my feet can be unbearable. I discovered Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insole one day and my dress up game has never been the same! Now I can rock my heels all night long without having to sit or switch to flats, and without a day of sore feet the next day.
Sarah O.
La Crosse, WI
Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to improve the comfort of heels 2"+ and, thanks to BzzAgent, I had an opportunity to try a pair free! I determined that the best time to try this product for the first time would be at the wedding reception of a close friend, and as a former wallflower I can say that For Her High Heel Insoles made it possible for my shoes to be comfortable late into the night!

The ultra-soft gel arch felt pillowy inside my size-10 close-toed dress shoes with a 1-3/4" heel. I have wide feet and I was initially concerned that my shoes would feel tight with the insoles inside; however, they were slim enough that my feet still had room to breathe in between dances. They also prevented my toes from scrunching and the balls of my feet from becoming tired before the rest of me!

It took a bit of trial and error to find the most comfortable place inside my shoes to adhere For Her High Heel Insoles but, once I did, they remained firmly in place for the entire evening. After the wedding on Saturday night, I removed the insoles and transferred them to a pair of 1-1/4" open-toed wedges for church the next morning without damage to either my shoes or the insoles. The insoles were even more comfortable in the second pair of shoes, in which I have experienced toe scrunching in the past, and my fiancé was only able to see them in this pair after looking closely; I am certain they were invisible to everyone else. And this simply covers the weekend--the rest of the week was bliss!

(Note: While Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles worked beautifully for me, my favorite product from the For Her line remains the Ball of Foot Cushions only because I suffer from fallen arches and the arch support in the For Her High Heel Insoles verged on too high to feel comfortable for more than a few hours' time.)
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Even more than I’m not an every day makeup sort of girl, I’m not a high heel girl. In an average year there might be one occasion where heels would be appropriate in my life. I’m a barefoot-most-of-the-time gal who wears flip flops every chance she can!

So, naturally, the Dr. Scholl’s for Her High Heel Insoles were my least favorite of items in my Sunkissed Vox Box from Influenster. I’ve always been a fan of Dr. Scholl’s gel inserts, though, so I grabbed my highest heels, read the instructions and installed these babies to give them a go!

It’s been a while since I wore any heels. Not all that long ago I gave birth to my youngest son and my feet grew a bit. But, my heels fit. They fit snugly, but they fit. And, in the interest of giving these insoles a fair shake, I wore my heels around the house while watching the kids!

The good: These gel insoles add arch support and cushioning in all the right places! And they look great – they’re barely visible on my shoes and completely invisible while in use. If I had to wear heels regularly, I would most likely be very happy to have these insoles backing me up!

The bad: First – the price – these babies retail for $10.99 and you attach them to one pair of heels. So, if you wear several pair of heels, you’ll need several pair of these insoles. AND the instructions say to replace the insoles every six months! Second – the fit – adding these to my somewhat tight-fitting heels made them really tight.

Overall, I think Dr. Scholl’s for Her High Heel Insoles would be perfect for you if you wear heels regularly and have plenty of income to afford $22 annually, per pair of heels. I don’t really fall into that category, but I’m certain some of you might. Cheers! Give these a go!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't live without these! I love my shoes but sometimes I buy some that are not that comfortable but that is when I use these and they are very effective! I also do a lot of walking and standing where my feet hurt at the end of the day, but this help A LOT!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the other Dr. Scholl's products?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Do it really make your heels more comfortable then before?
RobertAnn S.
Did anyone else have a problem with these sticking/staying inside the shoe?
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Are these comfortable in peep-toe style high heels, or just pumps?
Gabie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can these be used in regular shoes (i have Tom's) i don't wear heels and i got these in my paradise voxbox. I don't want them to go to waste.