Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#3 in Insteps & Insoles

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2” or higher. They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They’re proven to improve the way you feel in heels! Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Photos (15)
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD

I purchased this insole, because I always experience foot sore after long walk. It shipped fast. The material is mostly gel, and it is thin and highly comfortable. It feels like I am walking on a memory foam. it is true to the size, even though at first I was in doubt because I am wearing size 6 and the size of the insole I bought is for 6-8, I thought it is going to be too big, but nope!! it fits well. It claimed to be anti-bacterial, I don't know yet, since I only use it for couple of times, if it is true, that is great. I tested the product by put it inside my flat shoes, and I took a long walk, after 30 minutes, I experienced no foot sore, it really absorbs the shock, it is not only comfortable for my feet but also for my lower back.

The only downside is that, even the product is anti-slip but when it is used without socks on, it becomes slippery and sticky because of the sweat, so I recommend use socks for best use.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn

I wore these insoles for my 4+ inch heels for my wedding and found that they made my heels more bearable. I was able to wear them for 3+ hours of standing and walking around, which to me is amazing since I'm used to wearing flats and comfy sandals like Birckenstocks! I don't' think I could have done it without these insoles.
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX

I can't live without these! I love my shoes but sometimes I buy some that are not that comfortable but that is when I use these and they are very effective! I also do a lot of walking and standing where my feet hurt at the end of the day, but this help A LOT!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas

Dr.Scholl's for my hers a must have lady's
those of you that wear heels all day
The inserts keep you in those heels without the soreness
Megan M.
Megan M.
Collingswood, Nj

These did increase my comfort temporary in my heels, however the adhesive was poor and barely stayed in place on my shoes.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

These are amazing. They make wearing heels for long periods of time so easy. Great support and also discrete.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Durham, NC

I love putting these in my heels. it makes walking around at work or out at night a great deal more comfortable. I find with these that my heels get a little bit more comfort and the pad of my foot is not as sore.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL

They helped my issue with a high arch and allowed me to wear my heels for much longer than I would normally. The length of it seemed to be weird for my feet though.
Christina H.
Christina H.
kerman, ca

I have used these a few times before. i like using them when i know I'm going to be on my feet all day . i always come home with out tired feet.
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN

My feet always hrut when I wear heels all day. I pop these in my heels and they feel amazing I can wear my heels without feeling like dying!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Has anyone tried any of the other Dr. Scholl's products?
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA

Did anyone else have a problem with these sticking/staying inside the shoe?
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

Do it really make your heels more comfortable then before?
Gabie C.
Gabie C.

Can these be used in regular shoes (i have Tom's) i don't wear heels and i got these in my paradise voxbox. I don't want them to go to waste.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI

Are these comfortable in peep-toe style high heels, or just pumps?