BY DR. SCHOLL'S #1 in Insteps & Insoles

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2” or higher. They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They’re proven to improve the way you feel in heels! Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

• So I'm engaged and soon to be Mrs.Alexander on May 8,2017 and I h...1 Answers
  • Do these have to be replaced every so often? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these so badly! Anyone know how much they are and w...1 Answers
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insole
  • "I enjoy them, I do not although feel as though I could wear heels longer, it was about the same amount of comfort with them. " in 49 reviews
  • "I love wearing heels but i have some that hurt my feet when im standing for long period of times i purchase the insoles it easy to put on heels its comfortable cause of the gel feeling on it its thick that the regular one that come in the heel i just like the insole but its just the price thou its pretty pricy just for one pair " in 32 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the SunVoxBox and was excited about trying out Dr Scholl's Heel Insoles." in 16 reviews
  • "I got these high heels insoles from Dr.Scholls for free, complimentary for testing purposes from influenster and their pretty good." in 14 reviews
  • "made my feet very comfortable since im not used to high heels so great for beginners and im sure it will be great for long terms users." in 9 reviews
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
I purchased this insole, because I always experience foot sore after long walk. It shipped fast. The material is mostly gel, and it is thin and highly comfortable. It feels like I am walking on a memory foam. it is true to the size, even though at first I was in doubt because I am wearing size 6 and the size of the insole I bought is for 6-8, I thought it is going to be too big, but nope!! it fits well. It claimed to be anti-bacterial, I don't know yet, since I only use it for couple of times, if it is true, that is great. I tested the product by put it inside my flat shoes, and I took a long walk, after 30 minutes, I experienced no foot sore, it really absorbs the shock, it is not only comfortable for my feet but also for my lower back.

The only downside is that, even the product is anti-slip but when it is used without socks on, it becomes slippery and sticky because of the sweat, so I recommend use socks for best use.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I wore these insoles for my 4+ inch heels for my wedding and found that they made my heels more bearable. I was able to wear them for 3+ hours of standing and walking around, which to me is amazing since I'm used to wearing flats and comfy sandals like Birckenstocks! I don't' think I could have done it without these insoles.
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Dr.Scholl's for my hers a must have lady's
those of you that wear heels all day
The inserts keep you in those heels without the soreness
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
These are amazing. They make wearing heels for long periods of time so easy. Great support and also discrete.
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't live without these! I love my shoes but sometimes I buy some that are not that comfortable but that is when I use these and they are very effective! I also do a lot of walking and standing where my feet hurt at the end of the day, but this help A LOT!
jessica w.
jessica w.
I like this very much they support the areas where it needs to support they are very effective they work wounder i can wear my heels for a long time i would recommend
Forugh A.
Forugh A.
I don't wear my shoes without them! Love it! They are very durable and comfortable and fit right in my heels without any sign I'm wearing them.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Durham, NC
I love putting these in my heels. it makes walking around at work or out at night a great deal more comfortable. I find with these that my heels get a little bit more comfort and the pad of my foot is not as sore.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
They helped my issue with a high arch and allowed me to wear my heels for much longer than I would normally. The length of it seemed to be weird for my feet though.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
Did anyone else have a problem with these sticking/staying inside the shoe?
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Do it really make your heels more comfortable then before?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the other Dr. Scholl's products?
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can these be used in regular shoes (i have Tom's) i don't wear heels and i got these in my paradise voxbox. I don't want them to go to waste.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried another brand of insoles for high heels but they were slippery against my foot making it very hard to walk without "clonking" around. Are these ones slippery inside at all?