BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's For Her® Hidden Arch™ Supports.
Money Back Guarantee!
Helps Prevent Arch Aches and Pains.
Fits comfortably in all women's shoes.
With our softest gel ever.
Stays firmly in place.
One Pair. see more...

• I just found out that I had a Neuroma in my toes. Will these help...1 Answers
  • Are these for ladies with high arches or no arches? My arches hav...3 Answers
  • I have no arches and use orthotics, but they don'... Be the first to answer!
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
I have custom arch supports that I got from my orthopedic however they do not fit inside all of my shoes. I use Dr. Scholl's for her as a backup and they work great.
Rose B.
I am so thankful for this product. If you are like me and have high arches, then you know how painful wearing heals without adequate support can be. While I do wish these came in size options for having extra high arch support, this definitely helps a lot. I would recommend to anyone who gets pain in the arch and ball of the foot when wearing heels.
Kelly D.
These are GREAT to add some arch support to any shoe. If you have high arches you know how important that can be in making walking more comfortable! I think they could be even higher but considering most great cute shoes have no support. . . . these are genius! I have even used them in quite strappy sandals and you can't notice them from the outside.
Megan S.
I found the Arch support to be too high and my foot got a cramp from them. I decide not to be single arch supports anymore.
Lulu B.
This are so helpful for my arch support...!!! They are comfortable And really do work
Amy R.
Sudbury, ON
These were pretty comfortable and did help support my arch but I had a hard time keeping them in place in my shoes
Denise R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these for ladies with high arches or no arches? My arches have fallen a lot due to carrying 3 babies and my feet always hurt. If these would help, I'd definitely try them out.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I just found out that I had a Neuroma in my toes. Will these help relieve the pain, or should I stick with the ones that are more like a band?
Reba B.
I have no arches and use orthotics, but they don't fit all shoes. Are these sandal and open wedge (staps only) friendly?