BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Hard Working Feet Deserve An Insole That Can Keep Up. All Day Comfort Specifically Designed For Ladies On Their Feet All Day. Non-Stop Comfort And Support: Cushioning&Nbsp;Zones Provide&Nbsp;Cushioning And Shock Absorption Superior Comfort On Hard Surfaces Top Cloth Fabric Helps Keep Feet Cool And Dry Ladies's Sizes 6-10 Slim, 3/4 Length Design: Won't Crowd Toes No Need To Trim To Fit In Shoes Fits Comfortably In: Work And Casual Shoes Sneakers Made In China see more...

Margaret S.
I've bought a few more pairs of these for other high heels and it has made them more comfortable to wear and walk in. Recommended. I've worn the same brand/style/size of black wedge heels to work for years now, but the manufacturer changed the footbed somehow on the most recent pair I received. The new pair was suddenly uncomfortable as my foot seemed to slide down the shoe and crush my toes, but I was kind of out of options for work shoes. These insoles saved the day-- not only did they provide some cushion, but they added an arch to my shoe which really helped my foot stay in place.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I tried these Dr. Scholl's for Her insoles, I was very surprised by how comfortable they were. They are well made and you can immediately feel how cushiony they are when you put them on. They are easy to insert into your shoes and are a reasonable price.
Andrea L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For the average foot, these are probably great. For my sensitive, slightly damaged, problematic feet, these are meh. It's like putting a thin layer of something cushy and soft on rock hard ground. It felt a little better on softer ground, but otherwise, it offered minimal comfort.
gloria g.
Brownfield, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The thing i like about this product is the comfort feeling. I work 12 hours and I am on my feet daily as a delivery driver. The comfort feeling helps support my back.
Brianne L.
Indian land, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I may have the flattest feet on earth. And wearing flat shoes kills me. But luckily someone told me about these inserts and I bought some for practically all of my flat shoes. It makes wear flats bearable for me again!
Corianna P.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Were good the first time I wore them but after that, they weren't really effective. If they worked all the time, like they did the first time I wore them on an 8 hour shift, they would have been an incredible product.
Krista V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome comfort with great feeling on the feet. not too expensive but a little pricey. they are worth it in the long run thou and your feet will thank you
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Make my nice looking shoes more comfortable and they are very discreet. My feet don't look like they are sticking up any.
Lisa C.
Spooner, WI
Very good fit and help relieve the strain on your feet from standing for long periods of time. Very comfortable!
Teresa B.
salem, VA
I found these not to do much for me. they added a bit of cushion to my shoes but did not really help.

Walmart