Dr. Scholl's for Her Fast Flats uploaded by Karla C.Dr. Scholl's for Her Fast Flats uploaded by Justine D.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Foldable Flats with Stylish Wristlet Don t let your heels ruin your night! Includes: 1 Pair Flats & 1 Wristlet Dr. Scholl s® For Her Fast Flats™ offer a stylish and practical solution for times when you just can t bear to take another step in your heels. Bring them with you wherever you go! Perfect for nights out, wedding, traveling through airports and more! So next time your feet are killing you from those fabulous shoes, kick off your heels and put on your Fast Flats™! Dr. Scholl s® For Her Fast Flats™ - your spare pair! ; see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these for a wedding I served in. The bride preferred that we wear heels during the ceremony but said we could wear whatever we wanted for the reception. These fit perfectly in my small, formal purse but the good points end there. They were incredibly uncomfortable because the sole was very thin and I could feel the smallest thing I stepped on. There was no padding and they resembled house slippers more than flats. They also fell apart after the night which was only 5 hours. In retrospect, I should have just bought a $20 pair of flats and carried them.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are perfect for keeping in your bad cause your heels hurt. They are not real sturdy but they work! I kept them in my bag when traveling Europe so I had flats to change into after a day of hiking
Layal M.
I used these flats once and it was for prom. They were prefect and tiny enough to stick in my clutch and they really saved my feet when I started dancing. They aren't really practical outside. I think they are best used for inside used or for just letting your feet breath for a little before putting back on your heels. Just make sure you get the right size otherwise they will be uncomfortable to wear.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
These are a must have! Keep a pair in every purse, in your car, in your desk at work everywhere! Of course they're neat to put on after a night of dancing and drinks but even for those crappy days where nothing goes right and your heel breaks at work! Or when your cute flip flops pop while you're trying to enjoy your summers day lol. Literally you NEVER know what's going to happen, and these are the perfect thing to keep around at all times.
Jessica E.
This is a truly brilliant idea. I bought some and I have to say, though they are smart, they are not made so well. I get that you're main concern was taking off your heels, but these are either too big or too small, they are cheaply made, and the soles are thin. As in, you're walking home and you can feel every crack in the sidewalk through them. I wish they would make half sizes and reinforce the soles!
Jaime K.
Perfect for a night in heels or with a lot of dancing! The black ones are simple and basically go with an outfit I might be wearing. They are so compact and easy to throw into my tote bag when folded up.
Rebekah D.
I suppose these work great if you have been wearing heels and want to give your feet a break and still be protected. But they fit very oddly and have no arch support. They also have a thin sole, so watch out you don't step on anything sharp.
Jennifer M.
Austin, TX
They are a good idea but not too practical. They look like houses slippers. The moment I stepped outside and it had sprinkled, water seeped into my slipper. Yuck!
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Love these - perfect for traveling (airport shoe removal isn't easier unless you're in flip flops!) and perfect for a night out in high heels...that ends with needing flats asap! they work great and for the price, are pretty nice to have in my bag just in case!
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
They are a better idea then the reality of it. I wanted to love this product, but its not really comfortable. its only a little more comfortable than heels.
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
Do these look cute? Like normal Flats?