Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you want to do – not just the things you need to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles are uniquely designed to provide all-day comfort. They absorb shock and impact on the heel and help protect the sensitive ball of foot area. Best of all, they work great in a variety of shoes including flats and boots! Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. ! Uniquely designed for all-day comfort. Absorbs shock and impact on heel, and helps protect the sensitive ball of foot area. Works great in flats and boots.

I have been wearing custom orthotics in my shoes for years and I am wondering if these other products could work for me. (Flat foot).
Are these great to use ?
Are these good for sciatic pain?
Start your review of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was given this product complimentary from Influenster, so thank you!!in reviews
I find myself being able to stand and walk much longer during work - not even changing into flats for happy hour or dinner out with the insoles.in reviews
Great for work or girls night out. in reviews
Cristy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so here is the way I use this product, when i really really like a shoe I will still buy it half to a size bigger I will put the insole and..... Walla ! Big shoe is now my size.
Kathy E.
Palmyra, PA
I've used Dr Scholl's products since I was a teenager (I'm 54), and I still love them. They're very comfortable & durable. I use them in my every day shoes. They fit well and are so simple to put in your shoes. They're a brand I trust. They're also reasonably priced.
Mariela  E.
Great just like all the other products. This is a great brand. Gel insoles are the best specially when having to walk or been standing for long periods of time. It is a must.
Jackie J.
Byram
These are some of the most comfortable insoles. These little helpers do the job you are looking . Using the same product for a half cenrtury to work in. I work as a dealer in a casino and stand on my feet for hours, but I got the $49.99 and it works very well. And I would recommend this product to any one.
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Very comfortable insoles from Dr.Scholl’s this brand is our favorite brand I also recommend to my friends & family who has little problem they can use this
Jamie M.
Murphysboro
Being a mom of 8 means I'm always on my feet and always on the run. No matter what shoe brand I buy my feet always seem to hurt, so I tried this product and let me say hand down feels like I'm walking on air, my back doesn't hurt or my feet.
Elaina  D.
Auburn, ME
I also love these foot inserts, I got them as a gift because I'm I'm diabetic and my feet hurt alot due to standing on them 10 plus hours a day , so comfort is definitely something I need. These are affordable and work really well for my feet, they come so you can adjust to any foot size which I really like !!
Stephanie D.
That’s are soooooooooo comfortable! I highly recommend for anyone with hurting feet.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles uploaded by Sarah W.
Trustworthy brand! I like the gel cushion. I even put these in my New Balance shoes as I run around all day and want to support my feet. I put these in every shoe that they fit in! My feet are rarely tired! Great cushion. I don’t feel the dots on the bottom. Price is better when I find a coupon! I highly recommend! Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles
Laura G.
Pleasanton, CA
Love these insoles. At my previous job I was on my feet all day, usually on cement floor. These insoles really helped lessen my foot pain & fatigue. They are squishy & easily mold into shoes. Price isn’t bad. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...