Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles uploaded by Melanie S.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you want to do – not just the things you need to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Comfort Insoles are uniquely designed to provide all-day comfort. They absorb shock and impact on the heel and help protect the sensitive ball of foot area. Best of all, they work great in a variety of shoes including flats and boots! Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. ! Uniquely designed for all-day comfort. Absorbs shock and impact on heel, and helps protect the sensitive ball of foot area. Works great in flats and boots. see more...

• I've been looking for something to make my feet better wh...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used these and on their feet for most of the d...2 Answers
  • Are these good enough to be on my feet all day? 4 Answers
  • "Great for work or girls night out. " in 1 review
  • "I find myself being able to stand and walk much longer during work - not even changing into flats for happy hour or dinner out with the insoles." in 1 review
  • "I was given this product complimentary from Influenster, so thank you!!" in 1 review
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
I love these insoles,I started wearing these several weeks ago and have noticed a marked difference in how my feet feel at the end of the day. They are not as tired at the end of my day. I am so excited about the improvement in my feet and I actually feel like I am doing something healthy for my feet. These add great support and comfort to any shoe and what I love most is that if I want to remove the insole, the product comes off without leaving any nasty gummy residue on my shoe. These are awesome and I love them! Highly recommended!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I received the Dr. Scholl's for Her Comfort Insoles with clear massaging gel in my Sunkissed Vox Box and cannot get enough. I wear them in my heels and wedges and while the shoes are comfy on their own - with the insert, they are AMAZING! I had no idea they could be so comfortable. I find myself being able to stand and walk much longer during work - not even changing into flats for happy hour or dinner out with the insoles. Kudos to Dr. Scholl's!
Lauren S.
Mount Airy, NC
When you work a job that requires you to be on your feet constantly, then a good pair of reliable insoles is the heaven for your legs and back! Best insoles I've ever tried and have not had to replace them as quickly as others. Pressure points in my lower back and calves have definitely eased up since using these!
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
I am on my feet at work all day and don't like to wear heels often because my feet are sore at the end of the day. These inserts made my heels feel like slippers. I got these in my Sun Kissed Vox Box to try and loved them. I will definitely repurchase these.
Ilianette A.
After working long hard hours in my job, standing on my feet and chasing babies around in the daycare; I come home to such a big amount of pain in my feet. This product helps my feet feet comfortable and absorbs the pressure that I put on my feet from standing or chasing all day. I trust the brand and recommend it to anyone who has heel pain.
shannon r.
Mobile, AL
These insoles were very comfortable when i first put them in my sneakers..Unfortunately, they don't last long..seems the cushioning kinda goes away or wears out pretty fast..I guess depending on ones fitness level eould determine how long they last. .I walk 5 miles a day minimum and it seems they lose their comfort after a couple weeks max.
Amber C.
Sun valley , CA
I have mild back problems from an accident years ago that prevents me from wearing a lot of the cutest shoes out there because it causes the pain to get worse. These helped A LOT. I was able to wear high heels without having to sit down for most of the night because walking hurt too bad. Highly recommended.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
I really like these! They aren't as bulky as some of the others and not too thin that they do absolutely nothing. I've used mine in boots, heels, flats and sneakers. They were a sole saver when was preggo. Carring extra weight is never easy, but these made my feet feel comfy in every pair of shoes I own
Paula F.
N Grosvenordl, CT
Come on, show of hands... how many? Not me! I'm in my sandals every day during the summer months, and they aren't the most comfortable things to wear after a while. Wanna know what saved my footies? These insoles! Amazing! I was given this product complimentary from Influenster, so thank you!!!
Sarah H.
Cayce, SC
When I put these in my shoe it didn't change a thing. After a while my feet still started to bother me and the pad didn't fit well on my foot. I will not be buying these and If I had not received them in the sun kissed voxbox and I bought them I would have been so upset!
Brooke W.
Are these good enough to be on my feet all day?
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does the adhesive damage the lining of your shoe? How removable is it?
Alyssa A.
Has anyone used these and on their feet for most of the day? How did they work?
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL
I've been looking for something to make my feet better when I run, do these work good ?