Dr. Scholl's for Her 16 Hour Insoles uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #66 in Insteps & Insoles

Women s Sizes 6-10 Ideal for Hard Working Feet.  Guaranteed 16 hour comfort. see more...

Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to wear these for 15 hour shifts at an extremely busy restaurant. My shoes were just cheap no slips I bought at Walmart, but with these inserts, I had no discomfort or pain after walking 24,000 steps in them every day. Best part is I only replaced them when I replaced the shoes which was every year or two. The inserts probably could have transitioned into the new shoes because they still felt thick and cushy after months of wear and tear. Definitely a must buy for anyone who is in their shoes all day and moving around.
Eilish F.
I gave these to my sister, since she bought new shoes for the drill team that she was a member of. She said that she didn't want to take her shoes off, even after the performance
Christine S.
Working a job where I was on my feet for up to 1@ hours, these insoles were a lifesaver. They kept their cushion and really helped me feet not feel sore or tired at the end of the day. I highly recommend these, and they fit nicely in shoe.
Brooke P.
Bastrop, TX
I was looking for some new insoles to replace ones in a pair of shoes that my dog had ripped out, and I was so happy to find these. They are really comfortable, fit perfectly, and will hopefully last a long time. I also like that I can use them in other shoes - I got the ones that work for flats so when I need to I can switch them out.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
These work well in a good pair of flatter shoes, but not for heels (even wider heels). They don't relieve enough pressure from the ball of the foot. I have also used cheaper brands that work similarly, so the price point seems too high to me
April P.
Vermillion, SD
To be honest I didn't really believe this would work. I just tried them out because someone bought them for me. To my surprise these worked my feet don't hurt like they used to. Great buy and I just need to replace them every 6 months.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Love these insoles.
Working 12 hr shifts on my feet all day I must say these are a life saver.
By the time I get off work I don't even feel like I just did 12 hrs.
Sam G.
Harrisonburg, VA
These are super comfortable. These help with walking, and just making any show that has crappy support or hurt so much better!
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for moms on the go wether its heals or sneakers this will do the job for a comfy feel on your feet
candace b.
These saved my works shoes from being unbearable. I stand on my feet all day and these make a huge difference.
Yesenia M.