Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#671 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA

I have size 8.5 feet with wide toe knuckle (or ball of foot) area, and these were so small, putting them in my heels at the balls of my feet meant that my outside toes got zero support. They look like they're shaped to go in the toe of your shoe, but if that's the case, they're Toe-Support, not Ball-of-Foot support. But the biggest problem with these is that they have no staying power- the sticky on the back of them is useless, especially on my fabric-soled espadrilles. They slid around, and fell out every time I took my shoes off. I had enough- I tossed 'em.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ

I bought this as a last resort when the drug store I went to didn't have the pumice stone I generally use, and it was the best "accident" ever! I will NEVER go back to the ordinary pumice stone again! This left my feet feeling smooth, took off all dead skin, and my feet lasted that way for longer! It also required a lot less work than the traditional pumice stone!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, IN

I have used this during the winter when my feet get all dry and rough. It really does help remove the rough spots and makes your feet smooth again. I love how smooth my feet are after I use it on my feet.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL

I have bought these for my taller heels so that my foot is cushioned and doesn't slide through on my peep toe shoes. I really like the added comfort it provides and allows me to wear my heels for longer without feeling like I need to change. I would recommend!
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

It's a good fit for heels. Open toe shoes always slide down on me and my toes stick out like a freak this helps for about an hour then it's slippy again and it doesn't help with the pain of walking in heels either. Gosh I hate high heals !
Julie R.
Julie R.

Nice and squishy(but not too squishy). Fits into pumps/high heels and stays in place. Doesn't slide in shoe. Eases ball of foot pain.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI

How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE

Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE