Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#681 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Michele W.
Michele W.
Oct. 19, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
These were okay. They definitely helped to provide some more cushioning and kept my foot from sliding around in my shoe.
Liana D.
Liana D.
Kent, WA
Sept. 27, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
I used them for my boots, which are really cute but really uncomfortable. Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot Cushion solved the problem. I can now wear my boots without the pain. I think I will definitely buy these again. I also really like the soft, cushion feel on my feet. I originally thought the protrusion of something underneath my foot would be uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Sept. 18, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
These do add a little cushion and can be used in any shoes without being seen. I will buy them again. If you get them just "off" a at all then they can either dig into foot or they start coming off quicker than I think they should. It's a good product just maybe could be stickier or have a wider option
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
Aug. 6, 2014, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
I have size 8.5 feet with wide toe knuckle (or ball of foot) area, and these were so small, putting them in my heels at the balls of my feet meant that my outside toes got zero support. They look like they're shaped to go in the toe of your shoe, but if that's the case, they're Toe-Support, not Ball-of-Foot support. But the biggest problem with these is that they have no staying power- the sticky on the back of them is useless, especially on my fabric-soled espadrilles. They slid around, and fell out every time I took my shoes off. I had enough- I tossed 'em.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
July 23, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
It's a good fit for heels. Open toe shoes always slide down on me and my toes stick out like a freak this helps for about an hour then it's slippy again and it doesn't help with the pain of walking in heels either. Gosh I hate high heals !
Julie R.
Julie R.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
Nice and squishy(but not too squishy). Fits into pumps/high heels and stays in place. Doesn't slide in shoe. Eases ball of foot pain.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE