Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#637 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, IN

I have used this during the winter when my feet get all dry and rough. It really does help remove the rough spots and makes your feet smooth again. I love how smooth my feet are after I use it on my feet.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ

I bought this as a last resort when the drug store I went to didn't have the pumice stone I generally use, and it was the best "accident" ever! I will NEVER go back to the ordinary pumice stone again! This left my feet feeling smooth, took off all dead skin, and my feet lasted that way for longer! It also required a lot less work than the traditional pumice stone!
Liana D.
Liana D.
Kent, WA

I used them for my boots, which are really cute but really uncomfortable. Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot Cushion solved the problem. I can now wear my boots without the pain. I think I will definitely buy these again. I also really like the soft, cushion feel on my feet. I originally thought the protrusion of something underneath my foot would be uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good.
laura j.
laura j.

These add a little cushioning to the soles of shoes and can pretty much be used in any shoes. If you don't put them in the correct spot they can either dig into your foot or they start coming off and kind of move around in the shoe. It's a good product but it would be nice if it could be stickier and also if they had a wider version for people with wide width feet.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

These foot cushion can be a life saver for super high heels! They do take up space in the shoe so I would advise that they make the fit tighter but they definitely work!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI

How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE

Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE