BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Jill S.
Clayton, MO
Life saver when you need to wear heels for all day. I also find that many of my heels stretch slightly with wear and these inserts help make my shoes fit like new.
Rebecca G.
Kerrville, TX
A must have addition for all footwear, particularly heels. These little gel inserts are heaven sent; I wouldn't brave a night out with the girls without them!
Michele W.
These were okay. They definitely helped to provide some more cushioning and kept my foot from sliding around in my shoe.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Frish Q.
It's a good fit for heels. Open toe shoes always slide down on me and my toes stick out like a freak this helps for about an hour then it's slippy again and it doesn't help with the pain of walking in heels either. Gosh I hate high heals !
Julie R.
Nice and squishy(but not too squishy). Fits into pumps/high heels and stays in place. Doesn't slide in shoe. Eases ball of foot pain.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Joselyne P.