Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#589 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, IN

I have used this during the winter when my feet get all dry and rough. It really does help remove the rough spots and makes your feet smooth again. I love how smooth my feet are after I use it on my feet.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Clayton, MO

Life saver when you need to wear heels for all day. I also find that many of my heels stretch slightly with wear and these inserts help make my shoes fit like new.
Michele W.
Michele W.

These were okay. They definitely helped to provide some more cushioning and kept my foot from sliding around in my shoe.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC

I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI

How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE

Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Omaha, NE