BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

• Really it helps the foot does not have friction,...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use ...8 Answers
  • Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of ...8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Liana D.
Liana D.
Kent, WA
I used them for my boots, which are really cute but really uncomfortable. Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot Cushion solved the problem. I can now wear my boots without the pain. I think I will definitely buy these again. I also really like the soft, cushion feel on my feet. I originally thought the protrusion of something underneath my foot would be uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were okay. They definitely helped to provide some more cushioning and kept my foot from sliding around in my shoe.
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I have used these ball gel inserts a number of times. When my foot was still coming up in one shoe but not the other, a salesperson told me to put it where the tongue of a shoe would be,on the top and not on the bottom or ball of the foot. Low and behold that did the trick.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Clayton, MO
Life saver when you need to wear heels for all day. I also find that many of my heels stretch slightly with wear and these inserts help make my shoes fit like new.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good fit for heels. Open toe shoes always slide down on me and my toes stick out like a freak this helps for about an hour then it's slippy again and it doesn't help with the pain of walking in heels either. Gosh I hate high heals !
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and squishy(but not too squishy). Fits into pumps/high heels and stays in place. Doesn't slide in shoe. Eases ball of foot pain.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE