BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

• Really it helps the foot does not have friction,... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I us...8 Answers
  • Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's o...8 Answers
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Ashley D.
These foot cushion can be a life saver for super high heels! They do take up space in the shoe so I would advise that they make the fit tighter but they definitely work!
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These add a little cushioning to the soles of shoes and can pretty much be used in any shoes. If you don't put them in the correct spot they can either dig into your foot or they start coming off and kind of move around in the shoe. It's a good product but it would be nice if it could be stickier and also if they had a wider version for people with wide width feet.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I have bought these for my taller heels so that my foot is cushioned and doesn't slide through on my peep toe shoes. I really like the added comfort it provides and allows me to wear my heels for longer without feeling like I need to change. I would recommend!
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good fit for heels. Open toe shoes always slide down on me and my toes stick out like a freak this helps for about an hour then it's slippy again and it doesn't help with the pain of walking in heels either. Gosh I hate high heals !
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and squishy(but not too squishy). Fits into pumps/high heels and stays in place. Doesn't slide in shoe. Eases ball of foot pain.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Joselyne P.