Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#694 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
These are great! It's my first time purchasing a Dr. Scholl's product and it really does cushion the ball of your foot in heels! I bought it at a local Target for about 5.99 I believe, and wow I'm impressed! I usually wear 3 1-2 inch to only 4 inch heels but I tried this with a 4 1/2 inch heel and it was super comfortable walking around!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Kerrville, TX
Sept. 15, 2015, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
A must have addition for all footwear, particularly heels. These little gel inserts are heaven sent; I wouldn't brave a night out with the girls without them!
laura j.
laura j.
Aug. 7, 2015, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
These add a little cushioning to the soles of shoes and can pretty much be used in any shoes. If you don't put them in the correct spot they can either dig into your foot or they start coming off and kind of move around in the shoe. It's a good product but it would be nice if it could be stickier and also if they had a wider version for people with wide width feet.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
July 1, 2015, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
These foot cushion can be a life saver for super high heels! They do take up space in the shoe so I would advise that they make the fit tighter but they definitely work!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Clayton, MO
April 30, 2015, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
Life saver when you need to wear heels for all day. I also find that many of my heels stretch slightly with wear and these inserts help make my shoes fit like new.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
Feb. 27, 2015, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 26, 2015, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Her Ball Of Foot Cushion
I have used these ball gel inserts a number of times. When my foot was still coming up in one shoe but not the other, a salesperson told me to put it where the tongue of a shoe would be,on the top and not on the bottom or ball of the foot. Low and behold that did the trick.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I have bought these for my taller heels so that my foot is cushioned and doesn't slide through on my peep toe shoes. I really like the added comfort it provides and allows me to wear my heels for longer without feeling like I need to change. I would recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, IN
Feb. 1, 2015, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Her Smooth my Sole Micro File
I have used this during the winter when my feet get all dry and rough. It really does help remove the rough spots and makes your feet smooth again. I love how smooth my feet are after I use it on my feet.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
Dec. 23, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Her Smooth my Sole Micro File
I bought this as a last resort when the drug store I went to didn't have the pumice stone I generally use, and it was the best "accident" ever! I will NEVER go back to the ordinary pumice stone again! This left my feet feeling smooth, took off all dead skin, and my feet lasted that way for longer! It also required a lot less work than the traditional pumice stone!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE