BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

• Really it helps the foot does not have friction,...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use ...8 Answers
  • Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! It's my first time purchasing a Dr. Scholl's product and it really does cushion the ball of your foot in heels! I bought it at a local Target for about 5.99 I believe, and wow I'm impressed! I usually wear 3 1-2 inch to only 4 inch heels but I tried this with a 4 1/2 inch heel and it was super comfortable walking around!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Kerrville, TX
A must have addition for all footwear, particularly heels. These little gel inserts are heaven sent; I wouldn't brave a night out with the girls without them!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
I have bought these for my taller heels so that my foot is cushioned and doesn't slide through on my peep toe shoes. I really like the added comfort it provides and allows me to wear my heels for longer without feeling like I need to change. I would recommend!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
These foot cushion can be a life saver for super high heels! They do take up space in the shoe so I would advise that they make the fit tighter but they definitely work!
laura j.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These add a little cushioning to the soles of shoes and can pretty much be used in any shoes. If you don't put them in the correct spot they can either dig into your foot or they start coming off and kind of move around in the shoe. It's a good product but it would be nice if it could be stickier and also if they had a wider version for people with wide width feet.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this as a last resort when the drug store I went to didn't have the pumice stone I generally use, and it was the best "accident" ever! I will NEVER go back to the ordinary pumice stone again! This left my feet feeling smooth, took off all dead skin, and my feet lasted that way for longer! It also required a lot less work than the traditional pumice stone!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I have used this during the winter when my feet get all dry and rough. It really does help remove the rough spots and makes your feet smooth again. I love how smooth my feet are after I use it on my feet.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I have size 8.5 feet with wide toe knuckle (or ball of foot) area, and these were so small, putting them in my heels at the balls of my feet meant that my outside toes got zero support. They look like they're shaped to go in the toe of your shoe, but if that's the case, they're Toe-Support, not Ball-of-Foot support. But the biggest problem with these is that they have no staying power- the sticky on the back of them is useless, especially on my fabric-soled espadrilles. They slid around, and fell out every time I took my shoes off. I had enough- I tossed 'em.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
These do add a little cushion and can be used in any shoes without being seen. I will buy them again. If you get them just "off" a at all then they can either dig into foot or they start coming off quicker than I think they should. It's a good product just maybe could be stickier or have a wider option
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE
Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE