Add a Photo

By DR. SCHOLL'S
#672 in Nail Polish

Whether you’re looking for insoles for your favorite heels or flats, or anti-friction products to help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her line has a solution for you. The entire collection enables you to enjoy the things you. want. to do – not just the things you. need. to do – by enhancing foot comfort. Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch. Now you and your friends can get all-day comfort for less –. by saving $2 on any Dr. Scholl’s® For Her product today. !

Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.

These are great! It's my first time purchasing a Dr. Scholl's product and it really does cushion the ball of your foot in heels! I bought it at a local Target for about 5.99 I believe, and wow I'm impressed! I usually wear 3 1-2 inch to only 4 inch heels but I tried this with a 4 1/2 inch heel and it was super comfortable walking around!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Kerrville, TX

A must have addition for all footwear, particularly heels. These little gel inserts are heaven sent; I wouldn't brave a night out with the girls without them!
laura j.
laura j.

These add a little cushioning to the soles of shoes and can pretty much be used in any shoes. If you don't put them in the correct spot they can either dig into your foot or they start coming off and kind of move around in the shoe. It's a good product but it would be nice if it could be stickier and also if they had a wider version for people with wide width feet.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

These foot cushion can be a life saver for super high heels! They do take up space in the shoe so I would advise that they make the fit tighter but they definitely work!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Clayton, MO

Life saver when you need to wear heels for all day. I also find that many of my heels stretch slightly with wear and these inserts help make my shoes fit like new.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC

I have a pair of these in almost every shoe in my closet especially in my high heels so my feet don't work. Love them!
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA

I have used these ball gel inserts a number of times. When my foot was still coming up in one shoe but not the other, a salesperson told me to put it where the tongue of a shoe would be,on the top and not on the bottom or ball of the foot. Low and behold that did the trick.
Michele W.
Michele W.

These were okay. They definitely helped to provide some more cushioning and kept my foot from sliding around in my shoe.
Liana D.
Liana D.
Kent, WA

I used them for my boots, which are really cute but really uncomfortable. Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot Cushion solved the problem. I can now wear my boots without the pain. I think I will definitely buy these again. I also really like the soft, cushion feel on my feet. I originally thought the protrusion of something underneath my foot would be uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

These do add a little cushion and can be used in any shoes without being seen. I will buy them again. If you get them just "off" a at all then they can either dig into foot or they start coming off quicker than I think they should. It's a good product just maybe could be stickier or have a wider option
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO

Do these really help when wearing heels 4" and up?
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI

How long can you wear heels with one of these on?
Omaha, NE

Is this a good product to buy? I want to buy it but idk if it's of a good quality?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Are these any better then regular inserts? I have cheap ones I use in my heels, would it be worth it to get these?
Omaha, NE