Dr Scholls Edge Sport + Performance Insoles for Women (Large (Shoe Size 8.5-11))

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Helps Relieve Pain from Shin Splints, Runners Knee and Plantar Fasciitis Triple Zone Protection Reduces Shock by 40% Thick Ball of Foot Helps Distribute Pressure throughout Push-Off Unique Arch Design Improves Transition of Weight from Landing to... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
BOUTH A.
I think these shoes look absolutely adorable and are decent priced. However, I had to give it a lower rating because the sides of the front strap pinched the sides of my feet and made it painful to walk in for a period of time. This may be due to the fact that I have wide feet. I do wish the leather material was a bit less stiff so that it would not press as much on the sides of my feet. I do hope that when I break into them more, this becomes less of an issue.