BY DR. SCHOLL'S #52 in Insteps & Insoles

Dream walk high heel insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain in heels 2 inches or higher now, with a new soft, wicking fabric designed to keep feet dry and feel great on bare feet . They have a ultra-soft gel arch that shifts pressure off ball of foot. Very discreet, ultra-thin design is practically invisible even in strappy heels and won't make shoes feel tight . Removable without damage to shoes and fits comfortably in: all high heels, 2â and higher. with dr. Scholl s dreamwalk products, women no longer have to sacrifice their personal style for the sake of comfort. Drawing... see more...

Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I like these alot, I like the different cute patterns that way I can match them with my outfits. These insoles make my heels so much more comfortable.
Vee R.
Vee R.
I wear a lot of high heels and I've become very particular about my inserts. These are best if the heels are not too high and for smaller/medium feet. They are soft on the ball of the foot and give enough support, though it really doesn't work that well if the shoe provides enough arch support already. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Wallingford, CT
I wear these in my work shoes bc I'm on my feet for 14 hours straight at times. They support your feet so well and make them so comfy: I wouldn't ever use a different insert!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
These definitely help your shoes to feel less painful. I wouldn't say they make high heels comfortable but they definitely make them less uncomfortable, if that makes any sense. They are worth the money and I am happy with the product.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great for taking the pressure of the balls of your feet when you're in heels for an extended period of time. They can make your shoes feel a little tighter, if your shoes don't have any extra space.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
I used these in my wedding shoes and I was definitely more comfortable through the night! they stay in place which is something I've struggled to find in other inserts
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
Love this product i have a very high arch and it make walking in heels pain full the dreamwalk is just that a dream to walk in cant live with out them.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
These were comfortable and easy to use. I used them in a pair of sandals that I wear all the time. They were not visible while I was wearing the shoes, so I could be comfortable without any visible changes to my shoes. I would purchase them again.
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
I like to use high heels a lot, mostly all the time, when i go home i get home with sore feet until i try the high heel insole and i couldn't be happier. comfortness is a plus in my book.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Alpharetta , GA
There is no greater feeling than the relief from painful shoes that you can't just quite let go. These did the trick for some wedge booties that I loved.