BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dream walk high heel insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain in heels 2 inches or higher now, with a new soft, wicking fabric designed to keep feet dry and feel great on bare feet . They have a ultra-soft gel arch that shifts pressure off ball of foot. Very discreet, ultra-thin design is practically invisible even in strappy heels and won't make shoes feel tight . Removable without damage to shoes and fits comfortably in: all high heels, 2â and higher. with dr. Scholl s dreamwalk products, women no longer have to sacrifice their personal style for the sake of comfort. Drawing... see more...

Neri W.
Morley , MO
I have high arches so I really need this. And it really helps my feet not hurt when I am standing so long. Have tried other brands and nothing compares to this I totally recommend this to everyone
Britt M.
Out these in all of my high heels a few summers ago when I had multiple functions (graduation and wedding stuff) to go to and these definitely helped my feet. It gave my feet some extra cushion, although ultimately I kicked my shoes off a few hours in.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
These definitely help your shoes to feel less painful. I wouldn't say they make high heels comfortable but they definitely make them less uncomfortable, if that makes any sense. They are worth the money and I am happy with the product.
Tayler K.
Auburn, AL
These are just okay for me. The ball of my foot and big toe kill me when I’m in heels all day. These give me some relief but not a ton. You get what you pay for.
April P.
Dr Scholl's DreamWalk for high heels (higher than 2") are lifesavers! These insoles stay in place, they make wearing ultra high heels and stilettos comfortable. The dry wicking fabric help alleviate sweating and preventing your feet from slipping in the heels too.
Paired with DreamWalk's rub relief provides maximum comfort! The rub relief strips you place on the straps and it prevents the straps from rubbing and/or causing blisters. They too stay in place and don't affect the fit of your dress shoe. Highly recommended!
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
I was just in Vegas this past weekend and I killed my first night out at the club and walking the strip in my new heels. The next day I bought some of these and they works wonders for my feet! I will now buy a pair of these for all my heels.
Vee R.
I wear a lot of high heels and I've become very particular about my inserts. These are best if the heels are not too high and for smaller/medium feet. They are soft on the ball of the foot and give enough support, though it really doesn't work that well if the shoe provides enough arch support already. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney Y.
Wallingford, CT
I wear these in my work shoes bc I'm on my feet for 14 hours straight at times. They support your feet so well and make them so comfy: I wouldn't ever use a different insert!!
Ashlyn H.
I used these in my wedding shoes and I was definitely more comfortable through the night! they stay in place which is something I've struggled to find in other inserts
Carrie G.
These were comfortable and easy to use. I used them in a pair of sandals that I wear all the time. They were not visible while I was wearing the shoes, so I could be comfortable without any visible changes to my shoes. I would purchase them again.