Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother, 1 ea uploaded by Derana M.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

New! i Helps Transform Rough Feet Into Smooth Renewed Skin Easy to Use with No Sharp Blades No Soaking Required Batteries Included DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother Includes: Express Pedi Foot Smoother Roller AA Batteries Micro-grain roller surface provides effective hard skin removal. Easy to use - no sharp blades and includes auto-stop feature. Helps transform rough heels into smooth renewed skin. The advanced spin technology helps smooth calluses and dry skin. Make beautiful feet yours again. see more...

Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I've been looking at my chewbacca feet and thinking summer is coming and I want to wear cute sandals but what could I do???? I was looking at the shoe section for a new pair of inserts when I saw 'clearance' and realized that the Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Pedi Foot Smoother was on clearance for $19.99. It was a no brainer impulse buy since  I could always return it if it wasn't up the challenge of my feet. I briefly read the instructions and liked that it has safety built in with auto shut off if pressing too hard. I wear a size 11 but felt that the size of the smoother was perfect since I have small hands. It's also very light and easy to maneuver around the shape of the heel and sole.

Color me IMPRESSED with soft feet! I promptly decided to try it and was horrified at the dead skin but ELATED at how soft my feet felt and that they looked so nice. I thought 'what the heck' I'm going to see if I can use them on my baby toenails (for some reason they are insanely thick). It worked wonders to smooth down the nail so that I no longer had a bump.

I really recommend grabbing this if you see it at the store and if you see the refill pick that up too! I suspect they are discounting this product. It's a great deal even if you end up paying more.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Found this on clearance. I have been wanting it for a while now. Transforms rough feet, giving you a smooth foot. Easy to use. No sharp edges.