Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother, 1 ea uploaded by Derana M.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

New! i Helps Transform Rough Feet Into Smooth Renewed Skin Easy to Use with No Sharp Blades No Soaking Required Batteries Included DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother Includes: Express Pedi Foot Smoother Roller AA Batteries Micro-grain roller surface provides effective hard skin removal. Easy to use - no sharp blades and includes auto-stop feature. Helps transform rough heels into smooth renewed skin. The advanced spin technology helps smooth calluses and dry skin. Make beautiful feet yours again. see more...

Jadee M.
Temple
I'm in love with this pedicure appliance. It's very fast at removing dry skin from your feet. It feels amazing and within a couple of minutes your feet will be silky smooth.
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I've been looking at my chewbacca feet and thinking summer is coming and I want to wear cute sandals but what could I do???? I was looking at the shoe section for a new pair of inserts when I saw 'clearance' and realized that the Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Pedi Foot Smoother was on clearance for $19.99. It was a no brainer impulse buy since  I could always return it if it wasn't up the challenge of my feet. I briefly read the instructions and liked that it has safety built in with auto shut off if pressing too hard. I wear a size 11 but felt that the size of the smoother was perfect since I have small hands. It's also very light and easy to maneuver around the shape of the heel and sole.

Color me IMPRESSED with soft feet! I promptly decided to try it and was horrified at the dead skin but ELATED at how soft my feet felt and that they looked so nice. I thought 'what the heck' I'm going to see if I can use them on my baby toenails (for some reason they are insanely thick). It worked wonders to smooth down the nail so that I no longer had a bump.

I really recommend grabbing this if you see it at the store and if you see the refill pick that up too! I suspect they are discounting this product. It's a great deal even if you end up paying more.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Found this on clearance. I have been wanting it for a while now. Transforms rough feet, giving you a smooth foot. Easy to use. No sharp edges.