BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Non-Stop Comfort For A Full 16 Hours Provides Superior Shock Absorption &Amp; Cushioning All-Day Comfort, Even On Hard Surfaces Top Cloth Fabric Helps Keep Feet Cool &Amp; Dry Slim Design Won't Crowd Toes Fits Comfortably In Work Shoes, Casual Shoes, And Sneakers. Removable Without Damage To Shoes. Ladies's Sizes 6-10 Made In China see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leeann D.
Dr. Scholls dreamwalk 16 hour should come in sizes for a better fit for all sizes. This product is easy to use and affordable however; if you're going to spend your money, I'd recommend getting another Dr. Scholls product that offers sizes for better fit and comfort.
Felicia L.
Rockford, IL
These work amazing! I work on my feet 14 hours a day. I was so sick of coming home every night to swollen and sore feet after a long day. I bought these and so much relief to my feet. They are very comfortable. Feels like I'm walking on a cloud every step of the way.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product wasn't really effective in its claims for me personally. I feel that it wasn't sized correctly. And actually added more stress in the ball of my foot then without the insert. I was given this product free to try from another WOM site
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
Got these for free a while back from the store and gave them to my sister. She absolutely LOVED them; she works on her feet and wears heels, and said these were amazing.
Erin W.
Cleveland, OH
Bought these when headed to Europe to make my converse more comfy. Even with all the walking, my feet never got sore and I was able to explore all day long. Perfect buy.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these insoles! During the times that I am on my feet for long periods, they are a life saver! So comfortable and supportive for my high arches!
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
I've used this specifically for my heels, because I have flat feet so this helps me hold out longer on certain types of shoes.
Elizabeth T.
Fort Worth, TX
Loved these insoles, like walking on air awesome cause I'm on my feet alot. I highly recommend them for women on the go.
Kathleen K.
Ozone Park, NY
Like walking on a cloud. It's great if you have heel Spurs or if you have any foot problems at all. Highly recommend !
Irene F.
Salem, MA
These have been the best thing for me as I have flat feet and they help support my feet and helps cushion your feet