Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Men's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions

Dr Scholls Mens Massaging Gel Heel Cushions: Cushioning that fits Gently tapered for advanced shoe fit Massaging wave action acts like tiny springs to absorb shock Ideal for sensitive heels For all shoes see more...

• Does this product help with high arches and the pain that goes alon...1 Answers
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Dr Scholl's usually are great but these didn't provide much comfort for the girls. Would not recommend these at all
Brian L.
Brian L.
Arcadia, CA
I tried Dr. Scholl's® Active Series™ Insoles for a six mile run in my regular running shoes. They felt just fine underneath my feet when I started, but by the end of my run, the arches of my feet felt sore. I don't know if I got the wrong variety or what, but this gave me problems rather than fixing any. @InfluensterVox #ActiveSeries
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I know these are "men's" but I don't care. I bought these, hoping they'd do the trick for my tired feet and they did absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. They felt ok for the first hour or so, but they basically did nothing but give me the tiniest bit of cushion.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this product help with high arches and the pain that goes along when running?