BY DR. SCHOLL'S #47 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles, 1 Pair see more...

Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased these from Walgreens because I worked at Walgreens and the concrete floors were tough on my knees and feet. They helped for a little while, i.e. like 3 weeks but they wore out really quickly
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand they work very well and are super comfy. They are easy to put in your shoes, I use mine everyday and they help me. They can be quite expensive but I think they are worth it so I'd recommend this to anyone that has discomfort in their shoes.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I bought these work insoles when I worked at UPS for the Holiday season last year. I didn't use them very long because my feet were really in pain. I ended up buying new shoes. So I think if you are looking for a miracle insole here, you won't find it. But if you're not on your feet all day and night I'm sure they probably feel better than what you get in tennis shoes.
Karen C.
El Paso, TX
Great to use at work. They can fit perfectly to my feet and if they don't then i can just cut them down to match my feet and match the shoes that I am wearing. Although they say for men I am a women and I still use them. I liked this product and would buy more!
Pookie D.
These are truly amazing!!!!!!!! It actually feels like my feet are getting a massage as I walk around all day!!!! They are extremely effective!! They can be a little too pricey, but they are totally worth it, and overall I am very satisfied with them!!
Linda S.
They helped keep my feet from getting tired when I started working at a job where I have to stand, walk and climb stairs for 4 hours straight, no sitting breaks.
Brittney B.
Kansas City, KS
My feet would kill me after long hours of work everyday while I was constantly on my feet. I went one night and brought these and could tell a difference when I went to work the next day. I love these and wear them every time I get the chance.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
These do work really well but do not wear them on a hot summer day when your shoes can't breath very well. Otherwise these work really well and I do recommend them to anyone
Karen W.
PRINCETON, WV
I love these, they make any shoe comfortable. When I buy new heels this is the second purchase I make to go with them. Couldn't walk all day in heels without them.
Kymberly B.
Chattanooga, TN
These feel so good. You have to cut them to adjust your shoe and they feel so good but be careful and cut using the outline graph that the package has.
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these good for heel spurs?