Dr Scholls Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Fit Inserts for Women - Size (6-10) uploaded by MICHELLE C.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Massaging gel fit inserts come in 3/4 the length of other gel insoles and fit easily in everyday shoes. Dual wave technology provides cushioning and arch support and helps reduce muscle fatigue in your feet & legs. 3/4 length fits easily in shoes & won t crowd toes helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet & legs and allows you to stay on your feet longer all day energizing support & cushioning women s sizes 6-10 designed to fit casual shoes dress shoes how it works: massaging gel waves help reduce heel impact flexible arch provides... see more...

Review (1)
Arielle G.
Woodland Park, NJ
I really liked these inserts. I used them for two reasons. First because I had a pair of shoes that were a drop too big and they were a great and comfortable solution. I also loved the cushioning. It made walking around all day exploring so comfortable. I'd also like to add the 3/4 length is amazing. It keeps your toes from getting crowded and there's no need to cut them. My only and main detractor is that I found they moved easily and I regularly had to take my shoes off and readjust them.