Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away uploaded by Amanda M.

Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away

Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away, 7 Treatments: Use for removing common and plantar warts Removes warts fast with as few as 1 treatment Includes 7 disposable applicators and 1 reusable activator Safe to use on kids ages 4 and older see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Works about 50/50 on the warts on my feet. I know planters warts are hard to get rid of so overall I was satisfied that this made a few go away. Pretty expensive. I'd say going into the doctor and paying the extra to know warts will be gone might be the better option
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 6 year old got a wart on her arm. We tried several different cheaper wart remover treatments that failed miserably with no progress. We finally bought this and with one treatment and about a week of waiting the wart was finally gone!!!
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
Removed stubborn warts in one use!! I will use this in the future!
My son didn't even complain that it hurt! He had his warts for months before telling me about them and this product took them right off!
Antoinette V.
Not impressed with this item. My teen son had a wart on his foot and it didn't get cold at all. I even tried it on my arm and it really didn't get cold enough.
April I.
Did not freeze the wart off of my thumb. Followed directions as stated. I was hoping it would work as stated because I really want this wart off of my thumb!
Samantha F.
Works great as long as the directions are followed. Some spots could be hard to reach with the tool but you do get good coverage with this product
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I purchased this to burn off a wart on my hand. It was very effective and was exactly like having them freeze off the wart at the doctos's office.
Mya D.
This remover did nothing for a planter wart on my foot. I'm going to stick to apple cider vinegar which actually made it fall off.