Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholls For Her Pedicure Essentials O-NITE FT CRM

Dr. Scholl's for Her Ultra Overnight Foot Cream: Ultra Overnight Foot cream Softens the roughest skin, overnight Moisturizes Deeply see more...

• I have very very rough feet. I don't take care of them li...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work? If so how does it make you...3 Answers
Amanda Z.
Loved this stuff! My heels get dry and cracked (very painful). I lather this on pretty thick before bed and then put on a pair of socks and wake up to new feet! Relatively cheap price point, and I will definitely buy again. Works great on dry elbows and knees as well.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
This foot cream is excellent at moisturizing extremely dry feet! I have very dry feet and have tried so many creams, even the lotion and overnight sock wearing deal just to wake up to dry feet and heels. This cream not only moisturizes but leaves my feet very soft.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
This Dr.Scholl's pedicure essentials is awesome. I use this product often on my eyes. I bought this product from Walmart. Yes it is very easy to use. The Dr.Scholl's product is really awesome I love the way it feels on feet.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
It really helped with my cracked heels after i soaked my feet and used it i also liked how it didnt leave a oily texture
Ashley A.
Seems like a great product that I want to try. Been wanting to find an item like this
Shivangi p.
Delay
Dr scholl's have amazing range of pedicure products and its one the product from that range. its a after pedicure cream to keep you foot skin smooth and soft so that it doesnot get crackmarks.
Amanda M.
Love this product, I use it alot I would highly recommend this ......
Great buy!!!
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product really work? If so how does it make your feet look and feel?
Lydia W.
Vernon
I have very very rough feet. I don't take care of them like I should. Seeing the comments I'm excited to try at home and see results. Does it leave your feet greasy? I'm always bare foot and would love to know ahead of time.