Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholl's For Her Clear Insoles uploaded by Samantha P.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #28 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr. Scholl's For Her Clear Insoles All-Day Comfort Fits Comfortably in pumps & flats With massaging gel to absorb shock Won't crowd toes see more...

• Is this product worth buying? I know that Dr. Scholl's is...3 Answers
  • Will these actually work well for someone that works on t...1 Answers
  • Would you suggest these for athletic wear (running, etc) ?1 Answers
Tina R.
N Charleston, SC
I rec'd Dr. Scholl's for Her Comfort Insoles complimentary from Influenster on behalf of Dr. Scholls in my #MamaVoxBox for a product review. I had never used insoles before so I was not sure what to expect. I assumed would have to "cut down to size" since package says for sizes 6-10 and I am a 6. Surprisingly, there is no cutting involved. It is like magic, you put them in your shoes and they work, no matter your size! I wear flats all day at work and they once I put them in my shoes, they were like my shoes were brand now! I loved the "cool feeling" the insole gives your feet as well. Highly recommend.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These are an absolute life saver if you work in a job where you have to be on your feet all day. They are very effective at provider the support you need. These helped reduce the amount of pain in my feet, legs, and back I would experience after being on my feet for a 12 hour shift. Definitely recommend.
Melanie D.
Land O Lakes, FL
I received these in my #mamavoxbox and I'm thankful I did! These insoles are amazing! They can be used in a variety of shoes, from heels to boots these insoles will come in handy! They absorb the shock and impact on your heel of your foot and helps to protect the ball of your foot area, you really feel the relief after a long day on your feet!
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
I received these today in my Mama VoxBox, and so far i love them! They are comfy to the touch, and feel great on my feet! I wear flip flops whenever i possibly can, but i will be wearing my shoes a lot more with these in them!
*I received this product complimentary for testing. The opinions are my own.*
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
Got these in my mamma vox box and put them right in my boots which usually by the end of the day are killing my fit. My mom uses these all the time in her heels when she goes dancing I an definitely looking forward for my feet not to hurt at the end of everyday and be able to wear my cute boots again!
Devon B.
Boston, MA
I bought these after seeing some reviews on Influenster and I love them. I put them in a pair of shoes I never wanted to wear to work because they always hurt my feet. I wear those shoes all the time now. I liked the inserts so much I went back and bought the high heel ones also.
Jana T.
Hernando, MS
Definitely a winner. I have very narrow and thin feet. Most shoes are uncomfortable on the balls of my feet and my heels. These are narrow inserts that fit wonderfully in all of my shoes. They cushion both problem areas and stay in place very well. Nice thing is that I can pull them out and use them in other shoes without causing any damage to the insole or my shoes. Well done dr scholl's!
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously, these are a go to product. I haven't normally worn heels or found any comfortable enough for me, but then tried thesek dr. Scholls insoles for the first time and they are amazing!! Keeping your feet nice and comfy for long periods of standing or sitting in heels or typically uncomfortable shoes.
Cindy R.
Sartell, MN
I got these with my mama voxbox and love them! I always have troubles with my feet and back, but since putting these in my shoes, I have noticed a big difference. The added gel cushion really helps the ball of my foot! I will definitely be buying these once mine wear out.
Ria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought these for my retail job which includes standing on my feet for 8 or more hours of the day and they are wonderful on my feet. I just don't like how they are a bit small so sometime i get a bit of discomfort where the sole ends but my shoe doesn't.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this product worth buying? I know that Dr. Scholl's is a well-known brand, but does it really give great comfort for your feet?
Audra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Would you suggest these for athletic wear (running, etc) ?
Shemorell R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will these actually work well for someone that works on their feet all day?