BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Dr. Scholl's insoles are definitely a success. I've used other Dr. Scholl's products, such as padded inserts. Though the inserts relieved some pressure point discomfort, the product failed at making any significant difference in back pain relief or arch support comfort.
Kara S.
These are great! I was diagnosed with hammertoes and needed orthotics so I decided to give these a try. They take a little getting used to but once you do they are very comfortable. They help with foot and back pain as well.
Charlee H.
Guyton, GA
These have helped me tremendously! I have flat feet that lead to shin splints when running and these have helped to reduce the pain from my shin splints!
Carly E.
These are great for a little extra support and comfort. it helps my feet not get sore and achey at the end of the day.
Alyssa T.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Best thing I've ever bought for my feet. I'm a medical assistant and I'm always on my feet. Feels great. Great buy!
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
Dr. Scholls products are great.i have these and others in a few of shoes. helps ease the pain throughout the day
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
These are a lifesaver to make shoes more comfortable and a easy hack to make higher heels easier to walk in
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
Very comfortable and also a reasonable price. Love wearing these shoe scholls to work
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
What are these for? Knee pain?