Dr Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Dual Freeze Away

Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover: Freeze therapy and fast-acting liquid combine to eliminate plantar and common warts Built-in activator makes it easy to target affected areas Specially designed to remove large warts Wart treatment is two times more effective than freezing alone Removes warts safely in as few as one treatment At-home wart removal makes it easy to treat your warts Safe to use on adults and kids ages four and older Wart remover kit includes: Seven disposable applicators One reusable applicator Liquid wart remover Nine cushions see more...

Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Recently I had plantar warts and I couldn't find anything to remove them for good. Everything I tried made them go away but they'll always come back. Then I found this at CVS, and that was it. I used it twice on the spot and they never came back. I recommend you ask a friend or a relative to do it for you since is a little painful (you might not be brave enough to do it yourself, I wasn't
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
I had a plantar wart that I couldn't get to go away and this stuff definitely helped. I over did it with the freezing and I used more of the acid than I shouldve and while it helped a little it didn't cure the problem. Eventually after casually using the acid the wart came off.
Lilyonna P.
Lilyonna P.
This hurts less than getting a wart frozen at the doctor's office and seems to work better because of the liquid that comes with.