BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl's dreamwalktm comfort insoles provide all-day comfort in an ultra-thin design; they absorb shock and offer targeted ball of foot cushioning great for flats and boots. plus, four out of five women who tried comfort insoles would recommend them to a friend! all-day comfort in any casual shoe absorbs shock targeted ball of foot cushioning clear gel for hidden cushioning ultra-thin design won't crowd toes removable without damage to shoes. see more...

Irene M.
Washington, DC
I use these in my heals to make them a little more comfortable or in shoes that are too big to create friction so they will stay on. They are great and help me feel comfortable all day. They are also very thin and slip in easily. Great product, would recommend.
Erin S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these daily to add additional support to my shoes. I suffer from flat feet and require arch support in my shoes or my feet and legs will begin cramping up. I use Dr Scholls in all my shoes for that added support. I work a job that requires me to be on my feet for 9 hours a day and these insoles make that possible
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
These are a match made from heaven. I am on my feet all day. But I don't want to compromise style for comfort. So I wear these so I'm stylish but my feet aren't hating me later. I wear them almost everyday to work.
Karina K.
Newington, CT
THESE ARE MY GOTO INSOLES FOR MY WORK SHOES. THE PAIN IN MY FEET, ANKLES, AND KNEES WAS GETTING UNBEARABLE, BUT WITH THESE INSOLES, ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THE WORK I NEED TO GET DONE. GREAT CHOICE, BUT THE ONLY #DRSCHOLLS PRODUCT I HAVE TRIED SO FAR.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
These work well to provide comfort when you are on your feet all day. I use these in most of my shoes. They are easy to use ad cost friendly for how long they last.
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
I have foot problems and tried these to ease the pain when I stood all day. They are more comfortable for sure, but they are no miracle cure for foot problems.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I've had these for several years and they still work great! I use them in many shoes and love how easy they are to keep clean and last such a long time.
Trina W.
These make certain shoes easier to wear!! I love being able to put these inside of uncomfortable shoes because they make my feet feel better.
Julie S.
Peru, NE
These have lasted me over six months with little sign of slowing down. I'd recommend them to everyone I know!
Rachelynne S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Loved this product!! I have bad feet and these are wonderful!!!! I would highly recommend this product!!
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Are these good for heel spurs? Not sure if the ones I bought are that great.