BY DR. SCHOLL'S #8 in Insteps & Insoles

Dr Scholl's Active Series Women's Replacement Insoles: Helps prevent pain Triple zone protection Designed for athletes Ball of foot: padding to improve cushioning Arch: reinforced to support foot Heel: deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step SweatMAX technology helps eliminate odor see more...

Dr. Scholl's Dr Scholl's Active Series Women's Replacement Insoles
  • "Made it such a nice light and bouncy feeling when but because I'm only a size 6, the insert took up too much room in my running shoes and I ended up with blisters on my heel after my run." in 26 reviews
  • "I don't have a natural arch in my foot and it causes me to have knee problems so I have to get shoes with arch support but most don't so I just buy these and put them in my shoes and they help (: " in 24 reviews
  • "If you are prone to shin splints, please do yourself a favor and buy a pair of these, compression sleeves and compression socks." in 17 reviews
  • "I am not one to buy insoles but when I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing I was quite surprised at how AWESOME my feet feel now." in 13 reviews
  • "They are very comfortable, but they are also very thick you either have to buy a bigger shoe size or you're going to have to loosen your shoes, they are also quite heavy they make running a tad bit harder because your shoes are weighing more than usual." in 9 reviews
kaley v.
Wichita , KS
I was standing ten hours a day doing hair and six months pregnant, my feet were KILLING me so I had to do something, I found these at Dillons and had to try them. I wore them throughout my pregnancy and still wear them because they’re so comfortable. I would definitely recommend these!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wear/Feel: I love that these insoles have a lightweight feel to them and can easily fit into your shoes without adding any extra bulk to hold you down. And there not just for court shoes or running shoes but I placed them into my black platform fashion boots which really made them a pleasure to walk around in. I don't have to tell you girls how uncomfortable fashionable shoes are and with these insoles you can strut your stuff without compromising your style. The first time I tested them out were in a pair of my new spiked sneakers as I went for a light jog. The insoles felt like I was walking on clouds and my ankles didn't feel the pressure of the pavement pounding against my feet, they absorbed shock and help me keep my balance. Other than the nice cushioned feel I didn't experience any irritation you can get with regular insoles that rub against the toes. The quality of the material is a durable gel/rubber like type on the bottom soles and a light nylon foam type on the top portion. The bottom material is almost similar to scuba or beach slippers and stay put inside your footwear. Another bonus feature is that they help your feet stay dry and help reduce foot odor with Sweatmax technology. These are available in various sizes for both men and women.

Bottom Line: Whether your a runner, like to jog, have knee and joint problems or you just like to stay comfortable on your feet all day, these are the insoles for you. And for the ladies who must wear those really uncomfortable closed toe fashionable shoes the active insoles will keep your feet totally relaxed. After you wear them all day you'll ask yourself how did you live without Dr. Scholls insoles all this time. I got this as a test product from Influenster.
Influenster M.
I sold shoes for ten years, from the time I was in high school until my mid-twenties. I've also suffered from all manner of leg and foot injuries, including runner's knee, sprained ankles, plantar fasciitis, and permanant ligament damage after accidentally fracturing two metatarsals while helping a friend move. To top it off, I have flat feet, jog on a daily basis, and I'm a martial artist who specializes in kicking. So it's safe to say I know a thing or two about feet and how important proper arch support is.

You see, there's a ligament in your arches called the plantar fascia that connects your toes to your heel bone where your Achilles tendon is. It helps you move your feet, distributes your weight, and stablizes you so you can balance. Injuring that ligament, like I did, can cause all manner of problems and leave you limping around for months, if not years. A good insole is crucial to healthy arches, and can make all the difference when it comes to comfort and mobility; and there's no insole I've recommended more over the years than Dr. Scholl's. None. It's only brand I trust when it comes to my own feet.

Now, here comes the fun part! The part where I had the chance to try Dr. Scholl's new Active Series replacement insoles for FREE, compliments of Infuenster. To say I was excited would be a huge understatement. I am a lifelong footie, after all — who better to review a foot-related product than me?

The insoles come in a nice hard protective plastic box, which really helps maintain product integrity and shape during shipping. They are extremely easy to custom fit to your feet too: all you do is turn them over, find your size, and cut along the lines provided, then insert them into your shoes. I already had a pair of older Dr. Scholl's insoles in my shoes so I just pulled them out, placed them on top of the new insoles, and trimmed them that way.

The insoles cradle my arches and instep like a glove and the added cushioning is a welcomed improvement to my poor, perpetually sore feet. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable too, which is always a plus.

During any type of athletic activity, the foot is subjected to 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles offer triple zone protection with added padding at the ball of your foot to improve cushioning, reinforced arch support to allow an easier transition from landing to push off, and a deep heel cup to absorb impact and help reduce shock by 40%.

Now 40% shock absorption is a lot to promise, but Dr. Scholl's delivers like no one else! I noticed an immediate relief as soon as I stood up and walked across the room. That relief only increased once I took these babies for a "test drive" with a jog around the block. In fact, I was amazed at how much stronger my feet felt pounding the pavement.

The final hurdle, and a big one for me, is how my feet feel after working out and removing my shoes. If they throb and require an epsom salt soak, then I know I need new insoles. Not so in this case! My feet actually felt good after using Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles. No aches, no pains, and no soaking required!
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from a torn meniscus, completely flat feel & severe plantar fasciitis (to the point where I was in a cast up to my knee for months because I had so much fluid in my heel I could not walk) and for a girl who LOVES to run you can't even imagine the pain I am in after each and every workout. I have tried every insole that is available, had a custom-made Richie brace (if you don't know what this is, thank your lucky stars.. OUCH) and nothing seemed to work. I was so excited to try these out so naturally when I received my voxbox I immediately cut the insoles and put them in my sneakers. These insoles are incredible. There is no other word to describe them. While the arch takes some getting used to (esp. if you have flat feet like me.. it can hurt a bit in the beginning) the pain is well worth it. After a workout, my one knee (with the torn meniscus) is at LEAST 3x the size of the other & completely filled with fluid. After replacing my old insoles with these Dr. Scholls active series insoles I only have very minor swelling (that won't ever go away until I cave in and have surgery) and my feet aren't aching like they were before. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Petita A.
Asbury Park, NJ
I've suffered from knee pain and extreme shin pain not allowing myself to run effectively like I used to untill these lovely insoles. Must admit cutting them to size was semi annoying, the sizing line didn't work to my foots accuracy however after spending 10 minutes of trail and error cutting/tryons got the perfect fit. For the past week the balls of my feet no longer hurt and the knee/shin pain is almost completely gone! I would like to give praise to Dr. Scholls Active Series. you guys gave me my runnin*I received this product for free complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
I've suffered from knee pain and extreme shin pain not allowing myself to run effectively like I used to untill these lovely insoles. I would like to give a little praise to Dr. Scholls Active Series for Her and Influenster; Y'all are making running a breeze. I can't thank you enough for these insoles that allow me to get back into a comfortable running regiment! Definitely recommend getting these
Jennifer H.
Fort Smith, AR
Being an insole newbie, I was very happy to get this product to try for the first time. This is the perfect time of the year for walking, running, and hiking; these insoles were immediately used. At first the insoles felt strange, very minimal discomfort (if any at all). I've heard that new insoles or running shoes can cause some discomfort at first as your feet and body adjust to the new support, so don't get discouraged. After a couple of days my feet had adjusted quite well. I wouldn't recommend fighting through crazy pain to get results, though.

I wore these insoles this weekend to a local Oktoberfest event where I was helping a friend run her booth, which required a lot of standing and walking around. At the end of the day my feet, which would have normally been sore, were doing just fine. I was quite impressed! I would definitely recommend this product, or similar products by Dr Scholl's, to try out if you're in need of some foot love. Do remember that each person is different and won't have the same results!

Thanks to Influenster for providing this product to me for free~ It was a great item to test out.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I have been experiencing some pain in my shins, and feet when running lately. I have running shoes I really like, so it didn't occur to me that an insole would make much difference. I was wrong. The Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles made an immediate difference in my running comfort. I particularly noticed the cushioning in the heel because I have a hard heel strike and in the arch. Beyond not hurting, these insoles made my feet feel good.
I am impressed by the level of cushioning in Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insole, especially as compared to the original insoles. I predict that these insoles could also extend the life of a pair of running shoes by compensating for any loss of cushioning over time.
The price is reasonable and the quality seems good. Dr. Scholl's offers a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not satisfied you can receive a replacement or refund.
I have already purchased a second pair of Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles, and I will definitely buy them again
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I received these in my Dr. Scholl's Active Series VoxBox. I do not experience any of the issues these are supposed to correct (shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis) since I found the correct pair of running shoes for me (I have high arches and under-pronate). These insoles offer a lot of arch support and unfortunately work against my cushioning shoes. I wore them around the gym just to get used to them and did appreciate the extra arch support and gel during weights and simple calisthenics. However the next day, I tried them on the treadmill for an easy 5K and experienced all sorts of lower leg pain. At first I attributed it to just getting used to the extra support, but now I know it was because the insoles were counteracting all of the benefits of my shoe. I appreciated the free trial thanks to the VoxBox, but word of warning, these do not work for all runners. If you are experiencing shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis, these might work for you. Otherwise, get yourself to a real running store and have a specialist fit you with proper shoes.
Amber P.
I was excited to try these out because I do experience shin splints when running and was hoping maybe these would get me interested in trying out the sport again. I put them in my usual sneakers that are used for day to day and for my workout classes and wore them through the day. The next morning I woke up with the entire back of my right leg in pain, I couldn't get comfortable and nothing eased the pain. Since I didn't think it had to do with the inserts I wore them for a second day. By 3:00 the next day I sat down, took my sneakers off and took the inserts out. At this point BOTH of my legs were in pain, my lower back was in pain and my right ankle felt like it had been sprained.

I'm extremely flat footed so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it, but these went straight into the garbage and I'm still in a little bit of pain (removed them yesterday) but not anywhere near as bad as yesterday afternoon. I can't help but conclude these were the cause of my pain.
Emely O.
Bronx, NY
I go to the gym a couple of times a week & I have knee issues. I found this product in my search for a supportive soles and I've been wearing them in my sneakers for the past six months. First, the fit is perfect! Easy to slide in and boom it's good to go! The feel is great! I can instantly feel the difference with them on. It has help improved my knee pain because it's really absorbing the shock on it. I'm absolutely amazed by these and now it's my go to soles all of my footwear! I got these from Amazon at a good price point of $16.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anyone else have problems with these fitting in your shoes? I am a size 7 and I cut them down to the size 7 but they still made my shoes too tight! Maybe I need to cut them down more?
Stephanie U.
Did anybody else get wicked blisters on their heels after inserting these insoles?
Alysha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would these work well for someone with plantar fasciitis?
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I feel like I need a good insole for my running shoes. Have you tried these?do they make a difference? Did you try them in newer shoes or shoes that had some miles? My heels have been bothering me lately when I run so not sure if it's the insole or the shoe. Thanks in advance;)
Jessica F.
Mobile, AL
I have a pair of running shoes that came with memory foam. I hate them. are these a good insert to add some more spring to my step?