BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Uniquely Designed For Diabetes Sufferers. Pressure Relief: Relieves High Pressure Points In Heel And Ball-Of-Foot And Distributes Foot Pressure More Evenly Custom Cushioning: Memory Foam Molds To Your Foot Shock Absorption: Dual-Layer Foam Absorbs Shock For Casual Shoes &Amp; Sneakers Made In China see more...

Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
I love this omg I will never wear shoes without these soles in them! They're so comfortable and make me more motivated about my day believe it or not. I also love to stand rather than sit and I've been more active
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
I've used these I think they are good use temporarily but not for all the time they seem to wear down to quickly for me. I'm still looking for the right kind. But every one is different it might work for you
Tammie C.
Greenwood, MS
I have diabetic neuropathy which causes me to have pain in my feet, especially when standing long periods. These insoles help. I still have pain, but I can handle it better with the comfort that I get with the insoles.
Lynn P.
Cheyenne, WY
It was a great product to wear. I have problems with my foot from a strained metatarsal fractures 15 years ago, and It made a world of different. I still can't run anymore due to the injury but this product illeviates a lot of the pressure off my leg and it doesn't bother my foot.
Amber H.
williamson, WV
I have a low arch so these are great for uncomfortable shoes or if I'm going to be standing for a long time. When I worked in retail I work them every day. They are so comfortable.
Ashanti S.
Merrillville , IN
They helped a lot with my back problems. They were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone having back problems. 😄😉
Monica G.
I love these because I'm always on the run at work I'm up and down and these help me so much specially on really busy days and they last long
Juleysa H.
Harrisonburg, VA
It is a good product and it works great for mg feet never want to try another product.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
Love these inserts. Keeps my feet happy when out walking in my boots and shoes.
Carla P.
son super comodas, me encantan ya que no me duele tanto el pie como normalmente me ayudan a pisar mas suave y eso es genial ya que tengo el pie muy plano y al ir en calzado con poca suela suele doler al caminar o mas bien al hacer ejercicio las recomiendo 100% y además su precio es asequible
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I was diagnosed with Cavus Deformity and prescribed custom orthotics insoles; however, insurance would not pay for them. Would these be a good over the counter alternative?