Dr. Scholl's Custom Orthotics Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts CF 420 uploaded by Summer J.
5 colors available

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

For customized comfort and support for your feet. The Cradleflex support system is uniquely designed to help support and stabilize your arch, while the extra support layers are designed for customized cushioning and comfort. Fits easily in most shoes: casual, dress, sneakers, work. Immediate and all day comfort. Tested by podiatrists. Durable top cloth Dr. Scholl s state-of the-art pressure measurement system and Foot Mapping technology will quickly measure your foot and recommend the Custom Fit Orthotic that is right for you. Find a kiosk in a store near you. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I thought that these would work. I got 410 because I have low arches and a lot of pressure in my heels and feet, I work on concrete floors and I stand up to 8 hours a day, my feet always would hurt like crazy causing me to work less hours because of it. I don't like that it isn't a full size insole to begin with. I had to get my shoes TWO SIZES bigger than my actual size because I had to put these insoles on TOP of my other insoles. Which isn't good at all. Also my feet still hurt.
Reba B.
Reba B.
I work in retail. I typically on my feet at least 8 hours a day, and I have falling arches. The pain is excruciating. Before getting these inserts, I had many days where I considered quitting my job because my feet hurt so badly, that I had to elevate and ice them some days, and other days my toes would go numb. I love these things. They do not fix the underlying problem, but I can go to work without wanting to quit or snap at people after 3 hours on my feet.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My life saver for my feet this has to be my favorite product because I'm on my feet 12+ hours a day and it provides the comfort i need to make it through the day.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
First, I hated these. Swore I wasted my money, before I realized that these change the way you walk. My number (440) means I put too much pressure on my heel, rather than the balls of my feet. They hurt like crazy the first few days, but now they make my feet feel great!
I do wish that they were full length inserts though, they don't have enough traction to stay in place in my shoes.
Steve C.
Steve C.
Manassas Park, VA
These need to be full size. I wanted to use them for work, but since they're not full sized, I had to put them on TOP of the soles in my shoes. If they were full size, I could replace my current shoe insole.

They did make my feet food good when I had them in, but being on top of the soles of my shoes, they pushed my foot into the top of my shoe making them hurt in a different way.

I had high hopes for these because I'm on my feet all the time and could really use some relief, but it just things worse in different places.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Norcross, GA
I have high arches , that have led to Plantar Fasciilits. My doctor suggested shoes for it which is 100's of $$'s. So I tried this for around $50 scene it measures your feet and where you put pressure where you walk, within days my feet weren't hurting and i could stand for longer.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
OMG y'all....these were a legit lifesaver. When I got pregnant, my little feet just couldn't handle the extra pressure put on them from the weight. I'm on my feet a lot and just didn't have proper support. These custom orthotics were $50 but WORTH EVERY PENNY. I can put these in my flats or my boots so I am still stylish but now I have the right support so it doesn't feel like my feet are bruised all the time. I definitely recommend these for anyone on their feet a lot.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA
I figured I would use these for work since I'm pregnant and always on my feet. Worst mistake ever! It honestly felt like I had stones in my shoes! They hurt so bad. My husband has them and he says they work for him. I guess they're not for me.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I thought they would be great because they are custom fitted to your own personal needs. WRONG they worked good for about an hour. then I noticed the slipping and slidding in my shoes. I guess because they are not full size, only half the length of your shoe, they just don't stay in place......
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was working in a manufacturing warehouse and was having some pain and tingling in my feet from being on then for long hours and do I tried these out and wow the difference. at first they weren't the most comfortable but after about a week these puppies hat me feeling like I was walking on clouds.