BY DR. SCHOLL'S

UPC: 033116550008 - Preferred Plus Medicated Corn Removers - 9 Ea - Soft pads provide pressure relief. - Preferred Plus Medicated Corn Removers Features: Preferred plus corn removers Medicated Reduces corn calluses Help relieve painful Hard to reach... see more...

• Ive been looking for a good corn remover pad, but I have ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for these! Do they really work? 6 Answers
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It took a while for my corn to go away, but I think these helped the best. It kept pressure off of it so it wasn't as painful. But the band-aid sticky sometimes would come off sooner than it was supposed.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
The package says it can remove the corn in as few as two usages - technically, it removed mine in one use. I say technically, because the first remover fell off after about an hour, so we had to apply a second. We had learned our lesson by then, though, and put a band-aid over the pad to keep it in place - which worked quite well. It didn't hurt at all, and after the time (48 hrs) had passed, it came off easily and the corn was gone.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
These are a dream! Work very well. No sticky residue, come off clean and easily. They stick well and don't move with the friction of shoes!
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
These are really help full but you need to be buying them often so i just bought the liquid one
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
These didn't really work. Pretty expensive. Irritating the area and I wasn't satisfied!
GODESS D.
Niagara falls, Ontario
My mom always uses these when she gets corns! they work perfectly fine forher and usually the corn is out in about 2 to 3 days!
raiza r.
puerto rico
I buy them but you tend to buy it a lot so i bought the liquid one and works better.
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been looking for these! Do they really work?
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Ive been looking for a good corn remover pad, but I have diabetes. Ive never had a foot ulcer or any foot problems besides a corn on one foot and ingrown toenail. Do these pads work well with diabetics?