BY DR. SCHOLL'S #95 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Tri-Comfort® Insoles especially for people whosefeet experience discomfort during the day. see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought these to hopefully bring some relief to my flat feet. I need an arch support that won’t collapse, these definitely don’t fit the bill. They feel comfortable but are too narrow for any woman with a wide width foot and as you can see from the photos I posted, the arch support collapses and they provide literally no support. I will be taking them back.
Michelle L.
I just brought these today at Target. This is my second purchase of these. They were recommended by my sister. I am glad that she did. I am happy with these. I have tried about Dr. Scholl's ones and I did not like them. This one I do like. They fit my shoes perfect. Helps with the part of my feet that hurt. I am constantly walking at work and my feet get tired easily.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love these insoles my feet feel like there walking on air , so comfortable and very effective my feet don’t get sore anymore can find these in Walmart fits perfectly into sneakers very affordable and would recommend them
Stephanie B.
My husband purchased these for me after I started having trouble with a Tailor's Bunion in hopes that proper support would take some pressure off of it. Overall, I think it has. I wear these in my gym sneakers and after about a week of use, my foot is in much less pain. Like most inserts, it's a little difficult to fit them in your shoes and keep them in place, but that's not too much of a problem.
Renee L.
Smithfield, RI
I love these as they definitely help cushion my feel in any shoes. Which they fit even without removing any of the other insoles that are already in the shoes. My podiatrist actually recommended me to buy these