BY DR. SCHOLL'S #90 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Heel Cushions especially for people who experience discomfort in their heels and want extra cushioning. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
I tend to stand with all my weight on my heels so these things are perfect for me. I keep them in the boots that I wear constantly and I can tell a huge difference. They are so comfortable and the pair that I have has lasted me for years
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
Love this heel lift. Long lasting and very comfortable. I have to wear a heel lift due to shortness of my left leg and without it my sciatic nerve kills me. Highly recommend.
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
These inserts have been life changing for me.
I have a pretty serious health condition that affects my central nervous system, called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) aka Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). It started after I broke my RT foot in March 2012, and both feet have been a hot mess ever since.

I’ve tried all different types of shoes, and have found some relief with Skechers memory foam shoes.
Then one day I came across these awesome inserts and figured I’d give them a try. And I’m so happy I did! I’m able to stand for a longer period of time, I don’t feel the bone in my heel hitting the ground whenever I walk, and the discomfort/Pain has decreased significantly.

I highly recommend these awesome feet inserts to anyone who feels the need for some extra support/comfort in this area of your shoe 👟
Great if you are working on your feet all day. If you have a job in retail or the hospitality industry it really will save you the end of the night pain and ache in your feet.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This was one of the best insoles that I had. It helped with my arch support, it was comfortable, and fit easily into my shoes.