Dr. Scholl’s Comfort Double Air-Pillo Insoles, 1 Pair, Men Size 7-13, Women Size 5-10

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #77 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Double Air-Pillo® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day. see more...

Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
These work pretty well. They are not specially formed or designed, they are just a thin layer of foam to add a little padding to your shoe. No arch support or anything of that kind of stuff. You can cut them out to whatever size you need. That's pretty easy, although the fit wasn't as perfect as I expected it to be.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Great insoles for standing long hours. I’m a bartender and am on my feet all shift, these truly help. I️ go through a new pair about every 2 months.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
These are really comfortable especially if you're on your feet all day and suffer plantar fasciitis. I buy a pair every 3 months.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
I love my comfort air insoles inserts! I am on my feet alot and these help my poor feet to make it through a long work day.
Keely T.
Great product! Did everything I had hoped it would. Im a repeat buyer! Easy to find not too pricey at all!
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Impressed should’ve known that this price point it wouldn’t be anything to write home about
Olena N.
New Castle, DE
It"s so air effective tools for your legs. It fit to all people, who love to running, bicycle and etc. I Recommend to you