We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort and Energy Stimulating Step® Insoles for people whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue during the day and want extra massaging action with every step.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Stimulating Step Insoles for Women, 1 Pair, Size 6-10!
Channahon, IL
Comfortable, but wore down quickly. I have found generic brand ones that work as well for much cheaper.
Yulee, FL
Perfect for being on your feet all day or for running in. No lower back pain. No heal or foot pain!
On my feet for 12hr shifts, needed more comfort and support in my shoes. These work miracles!
Clandonald , AB
I’ve never used these but I wouldn’t mind trying them out since I am a hairstylist and am on my feet all e
Winnipeg , MB
These are very good. They help make uncomfortable shoes comfortable. They have really helped me.
Felling, Gateshead
Great insole. Really helps when I’m on my feet all day. Would really recommend to anyone else!

Looking for your answer?