We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort and Energy Stimulating Step® Insoles for people whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue during the day and want extra massaging action with every step.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Stimulating Step Insoles for Women, 1 Pair, Size 6-10!
Hobart, IN
I don’t wear them all of the time but when I do, they work great. They give my feet the support and take off a lot of the pressure. At the end of the day, they’re not all achey.
Austin, TX
I️ have gone through many sole inserts due to my high arch and these are really comfy! They don’t last a super long time, so make sure to replace them once they flatten out !
Independence, MO
This product was mediocre at doing its job because it never really gave my feet the relief it needed and the men’s product seemed to work for me better. While I don’t quite understand why Dr. Scholl’s has divided something so indifferent to gender, like gel orthotics, into men’s and women’s, it still didn’t work for me.
Panorama City, CA
These are very comfortable and can help you avoid pain especially when walking or standing for long periods of time. They are easy to use and place in the shoe. The material is great as well as the level of cushion
Amazing insoles inserts because they are designed smaller to fit a women's foot there are so many out there that are so oversized and they hurt because they full in the sides of the shoe leaving barely any wiggle room
Philadelphia, PA
I worked as a teacher and was on my feet all day. These were a life saver. I can't find them anymore after we moved so I'll have to invest in another pair. Good thing the price is right on this item.
Arvada, CO
I had worn a giant hole in the heel of one of my pairs of cowboy boots and they were almost unbearable to wear anymore. I went and bought these during a country music festival and they were such a life saver
Bedford, IN
These are very comfortable and durable, very easy to put in your shoes. They last a long time and there not to pricey. I️ will keep buying these and would highly recommend
New Lebanon, OH
Dr. Scholl's Comfort and Energy Stimulating Step Insoles has helped me with the pain in my back. I could feel the difference as soon as I put them in my shoes. It feels a lot softer in my shoes which in turn helps my legs and back not hurt as much when I walk. I am really glad I got these insoles. I didn't think it would make much difference but it did. I would recommend these to anyone that has back problems or leg pain.
These definitely made my waitressing day’s easier on my feet. Though they were a bit large so I had to re-lace my shoes for them to fit. If you’re having severe pain or back problems, I’d see a doctor, but for minor comfort issues these worked great!

Looking for your answer?