BY DR. SCHOLL'S #83 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Comfort Air-Pillo® Insoles especially for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day. see more...

Justina H.
I got these in a bind when I needed something fast for my trip to Philly. A pair of my flats had no support so I used dr. Scholls and I think they helped with all the walking we did.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I suffer from plantar fasciitis, and these insoles make a world of difference in my foot pain. If I wear these all day, my feet don't hurt nearly as much. I highly recommend them.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
These are life savers during an 8 hour shift of standing. I feel like im walking on mattresses lol. So comfy all day and all night
Neen B.
I’m a flight attendant so Boy do my shoes get a good wear from time to time & these are definitely a life saver.
say deh S.
I always use scholl shoes insert to add extra comfort to all my shoes especially my boots since they get painful to walk with when new.
Anastasia K.
Great comfort, makes heels a little bit more bearable to walk in! Easy for and not too hard to find.