Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Plantar uploaded by Janel S.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Disc treatment for fast, effective removal. Cushions as it heals™. Plantar for feet. Cushioning pad relieves pain and holds powerful wart-removing disc in place for effective removal. Maximum strength available. Odorless. see more...

Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Easy to apply, takes a long time (several weeks) to get down to the problem. It's painless, but does require removal of the dead skin when reapplying the disks. The circular padded Band-Aid definitely helps keep it in place and provides cushion. If you don't want to deal with reapplying and removing skin Id recommend visiting the podiatrist.
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
It works faster than normal acid to dry up warts. The dots do not always fit and it is hard to use multiple dots on mosaic warts
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Work great. Can be a bit expensive, but so so worth it. I did have an issue getting it to stay on the exact spot.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a plantar wart on my big toe, which started to become painful after being on my feet for long hours. The skin was really building up in that area, looking calloused. I bought this product to try. I have to say I am pleased with the results thus far. This comes with little stickers medicated with 5% salicylic acid to place on the wart itself, and round cushioned pads that go on top to keep it in place. The directions say to keep each sticker on for 48 hours and then change it, however I find this difficult to do with work, exercise and often daily bathing. The salicylic acid has successfully softened the dead skin in the area to the point where I was able to literally peel off (painlessly) the circular wart, revealing healthy skin underneath. The pads stay on quite well - I am able to keep it on during a busy 12 hour shift with a lot of walking without it coming off. Would recommend, and these are readily available at most drugstores.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you remove it before showering? I'm not sure how you would keep this on for 48 hours.