BY DR. SCHOLL'S #2 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles specifically for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. see more...

Telia W.
Conway, AR
These really work! They feel WOW - These are great. I am always looking for extra cushioning and support in my shoes since I have plantar fasciitis and these offer both, including a good arch. The entire insert is cushioned yet supportive making me feel like I'm walking on air. Although I'm not a runner, I find these to be perfect for me.
Rachel F.
I do love Dr. Scholl's inserts, and these certainly helped with running. It was a smart move to start using these because it lengthened the life of my tennis shoes, however I regret not using them sooner because they were uncomfortably tight initially in my very-fitted shoe.
Chloe M.
Wabash, IN
I think these imagery’s are great for runners and keep your feet from hurting. I use them every time i work out. They are a little pricey but worth it and overcome all expectations. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
After I broke my foot these inserts were heaven sent! They made walking a lot more tolerable with the support and comfort they offer. Trusted brand with a good value! Easy to use and great availability around town
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I have to have these in my work shoes at all times, if I don’t my back will be killing me! When I get home from work I take my shoes off and I don’t have achey feet! I highly recommend for others to try these.
Priscilla G.
I love using these when I work out. It provides a lot cushion and support. i would recommend to runners and those on there feet for a very long time. they are a game changer , believe me! And also very affordable!
Laura C.
Bought these at Walmart. I have 3 pairs for 3 different shoes. They make any flat comfortable. They are very easy to use, they slide right in. They keep my feet from hurting, and I highly recommend them.
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
I used to do band throughout college and having insoles in my shoes were such a huge piece to having comfortable shoes. I can always rely on these insoles to provide me with the support I need!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These definitely help preserve the life of my running shoes. However, I wish the arch support would have been higher & more “supportive”, I guess you could say. I have really high arches & I often need extra molding & cushion so that my arches don’t fall. For me, these weren’t the best fit. Although, I do still like many of this brand’s products.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had never tried insoles before but sometimes my feet hurt when I use a certain shoe, so when I do wear a shoe that has a heel or some type of elevation I make sure to pop in my insoles and I don’t have to complain later on in the day about my feet having to hurt or have what is called a flip-flop burn.