BY DR. SCHOLL'S #2 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles specifically for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. see more...

Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use these for my running shoes and they help my back so much! Usually my lower back and knees start hurting but this takes the pressure off and I’m not even sore after. The price is great and they’re in most stores.
Chloe M.
Wabash, IN
I think these imagery’s are great for runners and keep your feet from hurting. I use them every time i work out. They are a little pricey but worth it and overcome all expectations. I would recommend these to anyone.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I have to have these in my work shoes at all times, if I don’t my back will be killing me! When I get home from work I take my shoes off and I don’t have achey feet! I highly recommend for others to try these.
Laura C.
Bought these at Walmart. I have 3 pairs for 3 different shoes. They make any flat comfortable. They are very easy to use, they slide right in. They keep my feet from hurting, and I highly recommend them.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These definitely help preserve the life of my running shoes. However, I wish the arch support would have been higher & more “supportive”, I guess you could say. I have really high arches & I often need extra molding & cushion so that my arches don’t fall. For me, these weren’t the best fit. Although, I do still like many of this brand’s products.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This product is great for individuals with food conditions are just looking for that extra comfort. Yes this did meet my expectations, I used it often as I could when I went running.
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I LOVE these! Most athletic shoes come with a decent amount of support, but these bring added comfort that I believe is necessary to not only feel the best during exercise (or just every day activities) but to avoid unnecessary injury or strain. They last a very long time and are moderately priced. Well worth the investment!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had never tried insoles before but sometimes my feet hurt when I use a certain shoe, so when I do wear a shoe that has a heel or some type of elevation I make sure to pop in my insoles and I don’t have to complain later on in the day about my feet having to hurt or have what is called a flip-flop burn.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I actually really think these help for shin splints while running. And for the price, why not try them? When you remove the insoles from your running sneakers, it’s insane how thin and useless they are. These ones actually feel substantial and like they provide your foot some support.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I️ really liked these and they fit pretty well In my shoes after cutting them down to fit. They did meet my expectations and I️ would buy them again. They made my feet feel so much better. I️ do a lot of walking and I️ wanted something to support my feet.