BY DR. SCHOLL'S #8 in Insteps & Insoles

We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles specifically for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rachel F.
Bellaire, TX
I do love Dr. Scholl's inserts, and these certainly helped with running. It was a smart move to start using these because it lengthened the life of my tennis shoes, however I regret not using them sooner because they were uncomfortably tight initially in my very-fitted shoe.
Laura C.
Bought these at Walmart. I have 3 pairs for 3 different shoes. They make any flat comfortable. They are very easy to use, they slide right in. They keep my feet from hurting, and I highly recommend them.
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
I used to do band throughout college and having insoles in my shoes were such a huge piece to having comfortable shoes. I can always rely on these insoles to provide me with the support I need!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These definitely help preserve the life of my running shoes. However, I wish the arch support would have been higher & more “supportive”, I guess you could say. I have really high arches & I often need extra molding & cushion so that my arches don’t fall. For me, these weren’t the best fit. Although, I do still like many of this brand’s products.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had never tried insoles before but sometimes my feet hurt when I use a certain shoe, so when I do wear a shoe that has a heel or some type of elevation I make sure to pop in my insoles and I don’t have to complain later on in the day about my feet having to hurt or have what is called a flip-flop burn.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these in soles when excising at Zumba. I purchase these at Walmart. Price was reasonable and affordable. Only used when going to zumba. They make my feet feel so much better. Recommend this to others.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I️ really liked these and they fit pretty well In my shoes after cutting them down to fit. They did meet my expectations and I️ would buy them again. They made my feet feel so much better. I️ do a lot of walking and I️ wanted something to support my feet.
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
This product works as desired, but one thing that I don’t like is the face that I’ve been unable to find them in thin shoe types. The one size fits all doesn’t work when you prefer thin shoes and the insert makes your shoes bulky and uncomfortable.
Chloe M.
Wabash, IN
I think these imagery’s are great for runners and keep your feet from hurting. I use them every time i work out. They are a little pricey but worth it and overcome all expectations. I would recommend these to anyone.
Martina V.
They are the best! I started wearing them because One of my friends already hot them. So i've bought them in Amazon and started wearing for running and i dare say I feel better, my feet are confortable and protected!