BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Pain Relief all Day, Every Day. For Arthritis. Immediately Treats Your Pain at it s Source*. Shock Guard® Absorbs & Reduces Impact with Every Step. Stabilizing design keeps your foot in place and helps reduce stress on joints. Clinically Proven Pain Relief. Is this Right for Me? Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics Arthritis is designed for people who suffer from osteoarthritis pain in the knees, feet and hips. How Does it Work? With each step you take,. see more...

• I have RA and was wondering if the sole would help with s...1 Answers
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Really love these insoles, they're the kind I've been buying for years, every once in a while I try to switch to a new kind and always end up going back to these. I have high arches and they work nice for me!
Teresa B.
salem, VA
From day one of use my knee pain was eased. However when I took my boots off and walked without using the #DrScholls orthotic for Arthritis my knees ached severely again. From the time I started walking in them again it relieved the pain I have used them ever since for the last four days. My knees barely have had any aches or pains in them since starting to use these orthotics. Thanks #DrScholls
Carla  P.
I bought these and they didn't help much. I was disappointed since I paid so much for them. I ended up getting regular orthotics from a podiatrist. Maybe my problem was harder to remedy than with this product? It's always worth trying a cheaper option though.
Annette A.
Clayton, NC
I have RA and was wondering if the sole would help with severe joint pain in my ankle.