BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr. Scholl 's Air-Pillo Cushioning Comfort Insoles cooling vents help keep feet dry. see more...

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,175 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these I put them in my shoes when I know I'm going to be on my feet for long periods of time and they help tremendously!! My feet don't hurt after and they make walking and being on my feet for hours a lot more comfortable
Tiffany Y.
I used these for my tap shoes that have padding falling out of them- worked like a charm! My tap shoes are much more comfortable now that these inserts are in them! Pro-tip- try to buy these when they go on sale for a low price!
linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
Not the best choise from the brand. It's the cheapest but it doesn't stand past a few years before you have to replace it. I would recommend investing in their other items on their line that do work but are pricier. They will last if you invest in the right item.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Great support and cushion. You can apply to any shoe and truly feels like you
Are walking on a pillow. Must have for all those workers who are on their feet all day. You can even slide these into dress shoes.
Tracy T.
Meh. It's an okay insole. Definitely would use this to make a shoe that is half a size too big to and smaller size. In that sense it is effective. As far as support for your arch and things. No. No support.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work great for my feet and give me soft support when I need it. I just don't feel like they do as much as they should I would probably try a different kind next time
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
These are a MUST when it comes to my job as a waitress. No matter what shoes I have on these must always be inside to ensure comfort ability for long days on my feet.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great support for foot arch, lower and upper back, and posture overall. They also have memory foam ones which I love because they don't rub even wider feet.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have heard many manyy great things about these insoles.  So i had to buy myself, and i love them also. They helped my feet feel so much better and i dont have anymore foot pain either.  I was very happy with the peice of these also, there very affordable for anyone.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to trim them to fit into my shoes, but that was easy enough! I suffer from herniated discs, sciatica, and leg numbness. These insoles make it possible for me to wear cute shoes and still be comfortable. I have Dr. School’s in all of my shoes.