Dr. Scholl's Active Series Women's Replacement Insoles 5.5-8 uploaded by Kim G.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S #2 in Insteps & Insoles

Designed for athletes.
Dr Scholl's®.
Active Series™.
Replacement insoles.
Triple zone protection.
Ball of foot padding to improve cushioning.
Arch reinforced to support foot.
Heel deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step.
Helps prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis.
One pair, women's, size 5 1/2 - 8. see more...

Ty-jaria j.
I can actually say dr.scholls insoles are actually soft, but they did not work for me sad to say, i’ve worked at amazon warehouse and had to stand on my feet for 10+ hours and my feet were still sore. Dr. Scholl's Active Series Women's Replacement Insoles 5.5-8I purchased mine at walmart (my favorite store) i used the machine to find out which insoles were actually good for me personally so i had to pay $50.00.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I use these in my tensis shoes my current pair they don’t work too well but the pair before they worked really nice! They defiantly make a difference versus not wear insoles. The only time I wear athletic shoes are when I’m doing high impact activity like running so I need something to help protect my knees and ankles. I would recommend these to someone looking for a cheap alternative to professional orthotics.
Tiffany Y.
If you have a lightweight sneaker that doesn't provide much support- this is what you need! Adding one of these to a low support sneaker makes your sneakers much more comfortable. There is one downside- your shoe will also be significantly heavier! I wouldn't recommend adding this to anything buy a very lightweight shoe.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Scholl's focuses on every issue that you would have with your feet for everyone they don't have one product for one person they actually have a wide variety for everyone with any problems with your heels arches the points in your feet that need to be focused on they're great to go to because they focus on everyone
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These insoles worked okay, but eventually I had to go to a podiatrist for more custom inserts. I would say these probably work for most people, but if you are a serious athlete and have pain, getting custom is the way to go.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
These are a little pricier and don’t last as long but they are a must have if you’re running or doing a lot of jumping. I’ve suffered from bad knees for as long as I can remember and this product helps with this.
Sierra S.
I have really flat feet and let me say these inserts are amazing you can buy them anywhere they work so good they don’t make your feet hurt they are a little pricey but overall it’s so good to buy and use
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this a lot. I find they fit my foot better than other brands. I like the price and how the don't feel uncomfortable inside my shoe. help relieve back pain (in me personally)
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Relieves fatigue and pressure from being on my feet all day. I love the comfortable feeling and how it easily fits In most of my shoes. I put these orthotics in my shoes daily. I have purchased this product 2 times and will continue to do so
Bethany B.
Heaven! These made exercising not suck as much. My running shoes were "lightweight" which meant no cushion. I bought these at Walmart and instantly loved them. It's like walking on gel. I immediately bought my husband some too.