BY DR. SCHOLL'S #55 in Insteps & Insoles

Reduces shock by 40%. Designed with Triple Zone Protection for your ball of foot, arch, and heel. Helps relieve and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis. Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax™ technology. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annie H.
Annie H.
Palmersville, TN
I started running this summer and I soon began to notice that my shins hurt me a lot and my feet hurt too. It was like I didn't have enough support, even though I had really good shoes. So I saw these insoles at Walmart and thought I'd give them a try. They were amazing!!!!! I never had a problem with my feet or shins hurting again!!! I highly recommend these to anyone!!
Diana A.
Diana A.
cordova, TN
I have flat feet, so most shoes I wear have little to no support. I bought these inserts and ohhh they are so awesome. They provide extra support while being active or just on a every day bases. All you do is cut them to fit your shoe size and put them inside your shoe. Will buy again and again!
Christina N.
Christina N.
They really work great, makes my feet feel better then wearing the stuff in the shoes
meagan c.
meagan c.
I'm a very active person and these insoles really helped take the pressure off my busy feet! They've lasted really well through all my walking, hiking, gym days, and more! They fit in my sneakers and hiking boots, and I've even worn them in my flats to work.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I had surgery on my foot a few years ago and have to use insoles in all my shoes. I must say that these are by far the most comfortable insoles that I have used! I definitely recommend them.
Liz C.
Liz C.
I really like Dr.scholl's shoe insoles I have a pair of them that I put in my shoes make sure when you get shoes to test them out with these first because your shoe size might go up.
Kristee M.
Kristee M.
Belle Chasse, LA
I'm on my feet most of the day and need to wear extra insoles to get to the end of my day. These have been amazing! The give me the support I need with the comfort I want.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing. They helped make my walks so much more comfortable. I cannot wait to get a set for work!
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
El Paso, TX
I just got these insoles and OMG they are absolutely amazing. Instant relief! I look forward to many miles on these comfy puppies. I highly recommend them for anyone with either heel pain, arch pain or ball of your foot (area under your big toe).
Daisha P.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
Dr scholls is the only brand I purchase. So much comfort and they are affordable. I am a nurse so foot comfort is very important. These so the trick.