Dr. Scholl's Active Series Men's Replacement Insoles 7.5-10 uploaded by jo r.

BY DR. SCHOLL'S

Dr Scholl's® Active Series™ Men's Replacement Insoles.
Designed for athletes.
Triple zone protection.
Ball of foot: Padding to improve cushioning.
Arch: Reinforced to support foot.
Heel: Deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step.
Helps prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis.
One pair.
Men's Size 7 1/2 - 10. see more...

• How well does they work on Plantar Fasciitis?1 Answers
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
I work a job where I am on my feet for most of the day! I Always buy these to put inside of every pair of shoes that I wear to work! It does help with comfort ness! I wish they would make something that’s meant for everyday use though
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are really great and comfy they are expensive but you can get from pretty much anywhere. Some special kinds are more expensive more than others. Make sure you buy as many as you need would recommend.
Mason G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I had seen these for awhile and they've always peaked my curiousity - especially when my foot/heel pain starting getting worse. I'd always see the machine in the store, but they weren't ever working. One day, I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and the machine actually was on, so I stepped up and gave it a shot. Followed the instructions on the screen and at the end it showed me my pressure points and gave me my custom fit number. Of course, I was still skeptical. So I held off on it because of the price. A few weeks later I received a 20% off coupon from BB&B and decided to go back and buy a set. Jumped on the machine to double check my number (it was the same both readings), and grabbed a set. IMMEDIATELY after I slipped these things in I could feel the difference. So I went back, this time with my mom who suffers from knee pain and plantars fasciitis (she's a nurse and works 12hour shifts walking back and forth all day) and bought a pair for her. She was amazed at the difference. These things do help.

I just purchased my own 2nd pair here through Amazon because I got lazy and don't want to slip them in and out of my gym shoes and whatever shoes I'm going to use for the day, so now I have one permanently for the gym shoes and a clean/fresh one for my out and about shoes. But yes, I really strongly recommend trying these out for anyone who has any feet or knee pain. like these inserts and they do make a measurable difference in comfort. But these just seem to be so overpriced. There's not a lot of precision manufacturing here, and they tend to wear out after about a year. So the cost works out to be around $1 per week, give or take. Now, of course, real custom orthotics will cost MUCH more, but they are truly a custom product. These are mass produced so I hope they come down in price over time.

A good feature about this version is they've molded in the model number into the bottom, so it won't wear out by the time you are ready to re-order. The previous version printed the model on the sole, which quickly faded with wear.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend swears by these. He puts them in every shoe he has that can fit them. I think he gets his hat Walmart and the price isn’t too bad for how much they help you and save you cost in the future.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Same thing I said on the other one. I love these things. I buy them for my husband who goes through a pair like every 3 months. Which isn’t so bad because they aren’t that expensive but still. I do like them I would buy them again.
jo r.
I adore these and yes I use the men's brand because they always seem to think all of us women are so dainty that we need thinner soles but I work on my feet all day long and often have bouts of planters fasciitis. Not with these anymore . I wear a size 10 and sometimes 11 womens shoe and so I wear a mens size 8.5 shoe ..these are perfect for putting in my go to pair of heeled sneakers and off I go to style models all day for photographers  Dr. Scholl's Active Series Men's Replacement Insoles 7.5-10 . I can totally feel the difference of not using these ..i will never be without them again !
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
I buy these often as I very frequently have foot pains from my previous dance background. Easy to use and easy to install, I always use these. They are effective however it always takes my feet a little bit to get used to. They always hurt the first week or so until I break them in. I do buy these consistently and I do recommend them.
Courtney R.
Crouse, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses these in his work boots and he can tell a difference. He said that his feet feel better when he takes his boots off. Before he was experiencing pain and soreness when he took off his boots. He says that since he started using these his feet are not as sore
Sierra M.
Big Bear Lake, CA
I purchased these at Ross on clearance the only gripe I have about the visit they make your feet sweat and that they add inches inside of your shoes to make sure she was tighter on your feet which makes them less comfortable I would not repurchase
Purvish P.
Schaumburg, IL
How well does they work on Plantar Fasciitis?

Walmart